[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/! So I know this guy right? He's not interested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3F27jCo.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
3F27jCo.gif
1MB, 400x400px
Hey /adv/!
So I know this guy right? He's not interested in a committed relationship, and neither am I, however, we have both mentioned that we would like to have friends with benefits (not just having sex, like cuddling and stuff like that). Numerous times he has mentioned it, and I'd like to jump up at the offer. Problem is, I dunno how to ask him without looking kind of creepy about it. Help

Is that creepy? Should I just like not do it?
>>
>>18280134
Friends with benefits always end up with feelings. I've been there and done that, if you want something with no feelings attached fuck them once and move on.

p.s no guy will reject a fuck buddy
>>
>>18280147
Can confirm.
t. guy who lost virginity through this only to regret it later.
>>
>>18280147
I agree, friends with benefits setup with a girl, that included kissing, cuddling and talking made me catch feelings for her and I was crushed when she shot me down.
>>
The goal is to set the mood. Pick a place that you both like, like a quiet space at a park, and mention it in a nonchalant manner. Then follow through with your proposal to "do the sex stuff" to him. He will more then likely agree, and then you are free to get banged by the dude all willy nilly. Wait till you leave the park though.
>>
>I want physical and emotional support but I swear I don't want a relationship

there is nothing weak about wanting someone else. Stop acting selfish and against nature.
>>
Send this to him:

>Hey, remember that you proposed a friendship with some benefits? I've thought about it and I'm willing to try it <devilish face emoji>

That simple, now just wait for the sex, he is probably going to arrange stuff.
>>
>>18280255
Nature? Nature only wants people together long enough to smash and have a kid. Our natures have nothing to do with the commitment of a long term relationship, the desire for ongoing social grooming is as easily satisfied by synergizing with your tribe back in the days when we bowed to 'nature'.
>>
>>18280134
>he wants to sex you

Fucking ask if he's serious. If yes, fucking jump his bones, fucking hell seducing boys is the simplest thing in the world. Just fuck his brains out, it's not that hard.

If he asked you first, why would it be creepy to accept?
>>
>>18280149
>MUH VIRGINITY

Yeah, you're going to be emotionally attached to the first person you have sex with. Get back to me when you have more than 5. Friends with benefits works fine as long as everyone is actually honest about what they want.

Problem is that rarely happens. But that's most relationships anyway.
>>
>>18280301
>unironically using emojis in text on the internet
NORMIES REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>18280347
You are part of nature. People achieve the most happiness by abiding by nature. People who think they can reject nature will end up very unhappy.

Just because humans are smart enough to think logically, you can't rationalize away feelings, nor should you try to.
>>
>>18280149
i can relate, but i don't regret it at all.
>>
>>18280411
Point remains, marriage and its ilk are unnatural in themselves.

If it were "natural" it wouldn't be so common for people to end up in loveless marriages, or divorced, or only sticking tigether 'til the kids move out and so on and so forth. It would cohere without effort.

Don't try that argument from nature BS on something that isn't even from nature.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.