[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay. I met a girl online, she's the complete opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1488685656847.jpg (206KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488685656847.jpg
206KB, 800x680px
Okay.

I met a girl online, she's the complete opposite of me, and she's WAY younger than me. She works out everyday, eats healthy, is in college.

I'm a hungry skeleton (5'11" 130lbs), did drugs for 6 years, my face has deteriorated and sunken in from my lack of activity and shitty food.

She shows a persistent interest that is utterly undeniable. I'm substantially older than her, so it's most likely the fact that she's inexperienced. But no matter what bad shit I've told her about me, it doesn't change. She wants to meet, but I've got a strong feeling once she sees me in person, it'll be entirely different.

Not sure what I should do..
>>
File: BONE HER.png (928KB, 1301x976px)
BONE HER.png
928KB, 1301x976px
>>18280082
>I'm a hungry skeleton
>She shows a persistent interest that is utterly undeniable.
>Not sure what I should do..
BONE HER!
>>
>>18280082
Age, yours and hers
>>
>>18280352

I'm 26, she's 19. I didn't come onto her at any point. She just made it abundantly clear that she was into me. I told her so many times that this age deficit is big enough to be an issue. We've watched movies together on Skype many many times. The way she reacts and speaks makes the age difference clear as day.
>>
>>18280341
Call up NASA because my sides are lost somewhere in space
>>
>>18280082
Stop talking nonsence and go on daze with her asap.

DATE THE BITCH! And buy condoms.

If your shit life style is bothering you, for all means use her as your motivation to get better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.