[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over when the first relationship where you actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: bgs.jpg (8KB, 232x197px) Image search: [Google]
bgs.jpg
8KB, 232x197px
How to get over when the first relationship where you actually felt love and turns out that your partner is a lying and cheating piece of shit?
>>
Fuck op at least you know what love feels like...
>>
Roughen up, try again
>>
Time heals all wounds
>>
>>18279668
How? I feel like I'm all out of feelings. I was so sure this time, are people just shit that can't control their urges?

>>18279664
I really wish I didn't. When I was in unhappy relationships where I couldn't feel anything, there was nothing more that I wished for than feeling that love feeling too. Now I really wish that I never did. It's just not worth the incredible pain you get when these things happen.
>>
You gotta give yourself some time and keep yourself around people you trust. Don't try to "turn off" your feelings, but it's perfectly fine to distract yourself from them however you can.
>>
>>18279673
Some are, you only find out by trial and error. If that is recent, take some time for yourself, turn your saddness into anger towards that person, and after a month or so start dating again, with no hurry to find a new gf. Just have fun and you'll know when you found one.
>>
You need to fucking cry. Give yourself a week or so of free time. Be alone. Watch sad romantic bullshit. Listen to sad romantic shit. Don't eat much, don't drink or use drugs. Let yourself be a mental mess. Then you will get tired of that and become better. It will hurt for some time. But that's how girls overcome emotional stress. And it fucking works.
>>
>>18279672
I dated a gal when I was a senior in hs and she was a freshman
We broke of because I joined the military
Didn't get over her in those 4 years
Got back and ended up dating again
Broke up after a year because of a number of shit from her family hating me and some unplanned stuff happening
It's been 4 years since that went down and I still feel the same way
I'm terrified that I'll never feel like that about someone else again
I've been in several relationships since, slept with more women than I can remember and I still just see her face when I'm with someone else
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.