[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fag I used to hang out with treated me like shit like he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3502.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3502.png
52KB, 300x300px
This fag I used to hang out with treated me like shit like he would yell and be a dick to me every time we hung out and I couldn't tell if he was just autistic or what because I was acting nice and it came off really weird and crazy.

One time he did it and I was pissed and I asked him to fight a few times because it seriously seemed like he wanted to and he just looked away and like acted like he couldn't even hear. I kept saying let's fight and he just looked at his computer and was talking about shitb normally like he couldn't even hear me like a weird trance.

I really want to beat the fuck out of this kid because he pisses me off but I don't talk to him anymore but I feel like it's gonna seriously piss me off if I don't. The only thing is he's a nigger and I'm pretty sure he would fight as dirty as possible and he's admitted to me before that that's what he'd do in a fight. I'm pretty sure he's a pussy who's never been in a fight before. Should I just walk up and start swinging as fast and hard as I can for his face and kick him one time in the teeth and just fucking run?
>>
>>18279634
Junior high school shit. Fuck off underage b&
>>
>>18279651
Sadly no this guy is 23 or something

Although all he does is sit around his room smoking pot playing video games and complaining about being a virgin
>>
>>18279671
So why do you spend time with him at all?
>>
>>18279671
The question then becomes, what the shit are you doing still associating with this loser? Lift yo' power level OP.
>>
>>18279674
>>18279678
I stopped hanging out with him but it pisses me off really bad. I actually have a lot of people like that around here and coincidentally they all go to the psych center and have no friends.

One guy acts like he wants to fight me half the time and I'm like 6 inches taller than him and way bigger than him and he's so uncoordinated he can't even throw a basketball despite being on a basketball team for years
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.