[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf sent me a nude of herself this morning for me to wake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 60ZWwrQ.png (3KB, 347x124px) Image search: [Google]
60ZWwrQ.png
3KB, 347x124px
So my gf sent me a nude of herself this morning for me to wake up to, but I noticed the file is dated from a few days ago.
Am I being paranoid to think she might've taken it with another purpose as in to send to someone else or whatever or is it not that strange to take a picture and hold on to it for a few days?
>>
>>18279473
Chill out bro, she just sent me the nudes to make sure they were ok.

I would think its a bit weird (as in something I wouldn't do) but girls do all sorts of weird shit. If there aren't any signs of her cheating or texting other guys lascivious pictures I would let it slide. If weird shit like this keeps popping up then you might have a problem on ur hands
>>
I'd ask her why is that, and hope she came up with a good excuse pronto
>>
>>18279473
The "whatever" is body tracking via selfie.

So she considered it and felt good enough to onsend it to you after a day kr two. Big deal.

Are you saying you're not buff enough to take the odd selfie to keep track of progress..? That you might repurpose as a semi-nude to send to your SO?
>>
There's nothing to worry probably.
She probably took a bunch of pics to try to get the one with the best lighting and where she looks her best. And then, sending one out of the blue can be weird, so she probably just waited the right moment or something like this.
>>
Probably waited for the right moment.
>>
>>18279492
Just did.

>>18279498
Well a picture of herself in bed isnt a great way to do body tracking, I'd say.
>>
She probably planned it out to wake you up with one of those and since it's morning we are talking about maybe she doesn't have time in the morning to make one, maybe her parents are still at home, maybe she hurries to school/job, it's a woman we are talking about here. Anyways, how's your sex life?
>>
>>18279503
>>18279509
That's still pretty dumb IMO, I feel nude pictures like those only have any effect if you know they were just taken and so on.
Even if OP only gets her to stop holding on to pics and just take em the moment she's sending them, he'll be winning out of this.
>>
>>18279511
>Just did.
And what did she said?
>>
>>18279520
>maybe she doesn't have time in the morning to make one

But the pic was taken at 8 am on the 26th.

>Anyways, how's your sex life?

Zero right now, we live together and its usually good but she's in Yurop visiting her family since her dad was moved there for a couple years by his company, which is why were in distance for a few weeks.

>>18279528
No reply yet.
>>
>>18279511
Myeh. For blokes the buffness level is the key concern, for ladies the enticement factor.

Similar tracking, just different key criteria. Perhaps.
>>
>>18279543
>But the pic was taken at 8 am on the 26th.
Maybe that day it was different, and she actually had time only then. Also do you think people don't have urges to take naked pictures of themselves out of nowhere? They do. And maybe she wasn't even planning on showing it to you, but the idea came up the next day. Chill teh fuck out.

And I wasn't really asking you about your sex life ;D. I mean I was, but I wasn't... The "Anyways, how's your sex life?" line is from a terrible movie called "The Room" where 2 people are talking about a whole different subject and then one guy says to the other "Ahhh, don't worry about it. Anyways how's your sex life?", which is funny in itself, and it implies that the initial subject is not that serious.
>>
>>18279526
Why? Sometimes I jerk off thinking about my gf but I only tell her a couple of days later. Seems normal. Just like you could feel like taking dirty pics for your bf, take them, but the conversation only allows to unfold itself a couple of days later. Seems normal to me.
>>
>>18279543
Maybe it's a matter of timezones, maybe she doesn't get a lot of alone time and took the pics when she could.
>>
Trust your gut.

She's probably a lying cheating whore who will continue to hide the truth at all costs.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (51KB, 559x219px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
51KB, 559x219px
Welp, guess the waitfags were right.
>>
>>18279473
I take pictures ahead of time when I'm in the mood. I don't send them right away because they might not be in the mood, so I save it for when I know they are.
>>
File: a3e.jpg (15KB, 600x347px) Image search: [Google]
a3e.jpg
15KB, 600x347px
>>18279614
So I was right.

Also damn, I wish I had a gf who is obsessed with me like she is.

WHY LIVE?

Cogratulations either way.
>>
>>18279597
>trust your gut
>and also trust my gut which is straight from /r9k/
>trust me. I'm totally not biased or damaged in anyway
>>
>>18279626
>damaged
I wouldn't be if I got out sooner and trusted my gut to begin with.
>>
She's banging Chad from accounting.
>>
Why do people do nudes? Shits gross. I just broke up with a girl who I thought was better than that but sent me a nude
>>
>>18279618
Same. I do it to be sneaky so I will send it when he is napping. Kinda dumb of me to send one while he is taking a shit and I'm getting ready for work
>>
Im a dude and I take pics ahead of time.
>>
>>18279473
Taking a good picture takes time. Sending them needs the right moment. You're being a paranoid fuck for no reason.
>>
>>18279649
If you're grossed out by girls nudes, perhaps you need to find a boyfriend?
>>
>>18279614
Told ya so
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.