[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an Asian girl, I'm just wondering: Do you think we tend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

As an Asian girl, I'm just wondering: Do you think we tend to look better with our natural hair color or dyed hair? Especially blonde?

What do you think of Asian girls that bleach their hair blonde and put in colored contacts - improvement or not?
>>
>>18279395
I think that pic looks pretty good. Blonde on an asian girl always looks a bit weird to me. I just get the vibe they're trying to hard to look white. I think brown and whatever the fuck that pic is is a good color. Are your eyes super chink or are they more open?
>>
Blonde is okay but natural is better. Coloured lenses never look good in my opinion
>>
>>18279401
I agree with this anon, pic related looks fantastic but I think a dark color is a way safer bet if you are not sure. Otherwise you'd had to see how it looks better on yourself asking people who can see you. Maybe photoshop helps you get the idea otherwise. It's something very specific to your face shape probably and not so general for asians.
>>
If you look like Nana you could share your head bald and still look great. My guess is you don't so you are probably better off sticking with dark hair. And for God's sake do not wear colored contacts. Even on idols they look bad.
>>
Ey, korean here. Only slightly related but do guys like the typical bob hairstyle? Because I made the mistake of getting it and it's pretty short and i think it looks real bad on me, I look like a mother.
>>
>>18279439
Short hair is a sign to males that you are emotionally distressed.
>>
I don't understand chapatsu but the contacts would be super cringey
>>
>>18279443
Or, y'know, that they aren't a normie faggot.
>>
>>18279449
I don't think bobs are "short" hair, more like mid-length, but girls who have undercuts/cropped haircuts are always weird nutters.
>>
>>18279439
There's no absolute rule for hairstyles, it has to do with the shape of the face, grooming, overall style, etc... Some girls only look good with a few specific ones, others can rock pretty much anything. Ask people around you (I assume you don't want to post pics here) or trust your judgment.
>>
File: 1377277497031.gif (3MB, 360x314px) Image search: [Google]
1377277497031.gif
3MB, 360x314px
N A T U R A L

Shiny black hair is the best of all.

Lenses are just discomforting to look at and eye colour means nothing.
>>
>>18279450
I'm not sure we're disagreeing..?

But one mans weird nutter is another mans' unchained spirit.
>>
>>18279449
naw, short hair looks horrible on women. When women want short hair its because some celebrity with a stylist team got her hair cut short so they think it would look good on them. Cutting your hair short in an attempt to stand out is so obvious its become a meme.
>>
>>18279456
>But one mans weird nutter is another mans' unchained spirit.

And vice versa
>>
>>18279457
Pixie cut works for some women. As does long hair on some guys.
>>
>>18279461
But you can't argue, the majority of guys with long hair are neckbeards who don't leave their house, so there is a stigma attatched to it even for the guys who do pull it off.
>>
File: 1490924477087.jpg (248KB, 984x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1490924477087.jpg
248KB, 984x1536px
>>18279461
I think long hair looks better even on girls who try that whole pixie cut shit. Plus, think about how many women get that dumb haircut and how many it actually looks good on. Some girls do look cute but I'm not a huge fan
>>
>>18279468
I can argue that giving a fuck is the flaw that prevents many guys from growing their hair out in the first place.

So being lumped in with autistic 'tards concerns those who DGAF how..?

And to contextualise, not giving a fuck is the essence to pulling off any fashion in the first place.
>>
>>18279485
Wow so pajamas are /fa/ now?
>>
>>18279488
If you're sure enough in yourself to rock 'em, why not? Set that trend.

After all, drop crotch 'tardation made it for a season even though the original purpose was sardonic.
>>
>>18279395
You look best when you are not fat. Easy.

Then i can ogle your body and face. Color of hair? What? She had the body of goddess, who has time to notice hair?

If you want to stick out from large group of qties, sure having non standard color of hair can help. But it is not that important. Smile can do wonders.
>>
I dated a Japanese chick through my teens, and she went through so many colours of dyed hair, I've lost track.
My personal favorite was a deep, chocolate brown, with reddish brown highlights. It looked great on her.
She dicked around with the coloured contact lenses, but stopped using them, as they simply looked absolutely, ridiculously fake. I would say that applies to all Asians, in regards to coloured contacts.
>>
>>18279395
Natural hair. If you are mega keen on dying it, do so with dark brown.

Colour contacts are a bit of a fad. Don't bother as people tend to forget about them after the initial stages or are creeped about them.

Good luck regardless.
>>
>>18279485
I am a man with long hair and I have not once felt that people associated me with beta neckbeards

Just b urself
>>
>>18279395
I love asian girls because of their dark hair, so stick to natural I'd say
>>
>>18279395
Raven black super straight only on Asian girls
>>
>>18279395
Natural, always natural. Dyeing hair and using colored contacts points to insecurities for not being white and shame for being Asian, most likely subconsciously.

My last girlfriend had thick, voluminous, straight, jet black hair. It was the most beautiful hair I've ever seen and touched. I almost asked her for a lock of it once, but she would half-jokingly say to me on occasion that she would shave it one day, and she would withhold letting me brush it as if it was sex. (Grooming one another is important for couples bonding.) I still have not met someone with hair as beautiful as hers. I'm mixed Asian btw, if that matters.

Be proud of who you are!

Blonde also just doesn't look good with the skin tone, but any color other than natural is a warning to me to proceed with caution.

>>18279485
>I can argue that giving a fuck is the flaw that prevents many guys from growing their hair out in the first place.
And I can tell you employers actively discriminate against men with long hair.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.