[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there certain unknown imperatives which prevent some people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1475428857948.jpg (149KB, 453x580px) Image search: [Google]
1475428857948.jpg
149KB, 453x580px
Are there certain unknown imperatives which prevent some people from settling down or finding love?
Everyone around me, every guy or girl I know are already in long standing relationships. We all grew up in the same environments, tested the grounds and stuff, and everyone except me seemed to figure it all out. Something prevents me from actually finding a girl who loves me enough to spend some 3+ years around.
It can't be that every single guy around me is better looking, has a better job, a better car, better clothes, better personality, better life.
Not saying I'm perfect (hell no) but the idea of marrying seems so farfetched, all while for everyone else is a reality waiting to happen. I want to get married, start a family, do family stuff, have kids. But it's like a dam somewhere along the path that can't be crossed.

Should I talk to a psychologist?
>>
>>18279332
What have you exactly done in order to find some girl and keep her as gf?
>>
>>18279365
Actually getting the girl but being unable to keep her as a gf for longer than a few months at a time. The excuses always seem to be "I'm not ready for a relationship"
>>
>>18279418
Also I'm 25 so there's no "teenager" excuse, most folk around me are getting married, if not with kids already.
>>
>>18279332
>It can't be that every single guy around me is better looking, has a better job, a better car, better clothes, better personality, better life.
Can't it? Search your feelings. Don't you have flaws that could cause this situation?

If you don't, then it's just a number game. Try again and again.
>>
>>18279418
Just keep trying. Also you can fire questions on 3rd+ date like
>what do you expect from your life
>will you ever want children
>what is your opinion on marriage
to filter out girls who still dont know what they want.

DATE THEM ALL!
>>
File: OP.jpg (320KB, 1116x932px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
320KB, 1116x932px
>>18279332

nope. 99% of the time its just delusion.

many many many many / most young people this generation were taught that even if they were ugly they deserve someone beautiful, they just need to wait for the right person :3

look at movies about ugly or fat people, they always end up finding love, and its always with someone hot. they are lead to believe that if they just wait and have a great personality someone will love them for 'who they are' but they wont have to love an ugly person for who that person is.

then as they get older they post asking for advice and no one ever says 'lower your standards'. instead they insist that its their approach, that if they were even nicer, or more manipulative girls would start ot like them... but they won't. girls arent as easily manipulated as PUA claim they are. on the contrary, girls are historically known for being the manipulators. they already have that power, even when they weren't on equal rights terms.

so now you have a generation of ugly people insisting that the universe is just out to get them becuase 'I CANT HELP IT IF I ONLY WANT ATTRACTIVE PEOPLE' but still whine and whine about how they can't get one.

>it can't be that every single guy around me is better looking

it can actually, they are all either better looking, or more likely to 'settle' if they''re not

pic related
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.