[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys deal with guilt? I've been feeling a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sick.jpg (33KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Sick.jpg
33KB, 640x426px
How do you guys deal with guilt? I've been feeling a little sick from time to time ever since I think I did something wrong to someone. I do not want to apologize or make up to that person as even now i feel what i did to him was justified. But something has been eating away at me for the last few days in particular where I suddenly think about that person and what I did to him.

A little context about the situation, i was buying something online from him and he sold me a defective product, i pointed it out to him and he insulted me and revealed my personal information online claiming i was scamming him. After contacting some people to take down the information, i talked it over with him but was insulted yet again. Angry, I call my chargeback, taking the money away from him. I have since thrown away the defective product and it seems he does not have any means to take the money or the item back. I have a feeling that what i did was a little wrong and have been feeling some sort of sickness ever since. I'm not sure whether it's the fact he might have do something to me (eg. reveal my personal information again) or i'm simply feeling some form of guilt. He hasn't made any form of contact with me except for a couple of days ago where he insulted me again but he seems to still be active. The cost of the product was about 30 USD. I know most of you aren't psychologist or anything but what should i do to get rid of this sick feeling?
>>
realize this people dont give a fuck about you, the only time they do give a shit about you is when they can gain off of you. Why the fuck would you feel sorry/bad for someone whos only goal is to get something from you?
you know why good guys never get girls? Because they are honest, the other kind of guys use the insecurities of a girl to make her do whatever the fuck they want
>>
>>18279172
Is there a way for me to completely regard them as simply pieces of shit or something less then human?
>>
>>18279240
there is,but thats not good for you. Becomming a sociopath is nothing healthy. Accept who youre, dont try to change yourself
psychopathy is something running in my family, once you start seeing people as shit you will treat them like shit and you wont get any love from the people you dont want to treat as shit
>>
>>18279372
You don't "become" a sociopath because you are sick of people being remorseless bullshitters. Which doesn't make them sociopaths, either.

OP the dude didn't give you the benefit of the doubt. His reaction was completely inappropriate. I'm sure if he was as open to handling the situation in a civil way as you were, this wouldn't have happened. You can only meet people halfway, if they don't want to act like adults, they don't deserve to be respected like adults.
>>
>>18279096
Pay it forward. Do gratuitously nice things for people, preferably strangers, until you feel better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.