[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm very shy and awkward and i'm getting married soon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3459.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3459.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
i'm very shy and awkward and i'm getting married soon.
whenever i think about it, i want to hide. i don't like to be the center of attention and it seems like every single "tradition" is meant to make me feel embarassed af.
how do i deal with these feels?
i don't want to dance infront of everybody or pose for cheesy pics... i don't want everybody to hold speeches they don't want to and me having to act like i'm touched by them. i don't want to kiss in front of such a big crowd.
i don't want to exchange wedding vows that are only meant for my husbands ears and not his grumpy grandma.

i've managed to get a big part of awkward stuff out of it already, but my fiance insists on stuff like "the dance" and such. what now?
>>
Alcohol. Lots of it. Just be in tune so you don't get shit faced and embarrass everyone.
>>
>>18278919
that won't work either. i'm pregnant...
>>
>>18278921
Oh you're a woman? Don't worry about it at all. If you were the man then you'd be genuely fucked but for you just smile all the time. Giggle too.
>>
>>18278926
how would smiling like an idiot make me feel less anxious?
>>
>>18278928
They won't be able to see you deep in despair and embarrassment.
>>
>>18278944
yeah, but i care more about not feeling that way in the first place
>>
>>18278946
Bummer. You're pregnant so you can't substance abuse. Guess you're going to ride it out.
>>
>>18278950
is there no way i could have a wedding without all that unnecessary stuff? like, just have a nice time with friends and family?
>>
>>18278912
>pregnant femanon who is about to marry
>bla bla bla embarassed

Who carres? You basically won the life. You succeeded in procreating and snatching boyfriend who will be forced in one way or another to take care of you and your child. Be happy and enjoy yourself. Marriage is about YOU. It is a social sign that you have won. Let them all see your might!

Now all you have to do is keep your husband reasonably happy (so he wont leave / cheat you) and raise your child into a fucking normie.

>happy husband
Dont get fat. If you ever let yourself go, you will turn into fat slob who is anything but attractive. Then the sex will die, then relationship and soon you will live with your enemy.

Inflate his ego regurally directly and indirectly. He has to feel like a man. Tell him how good is he at something, let him help you with things (even if you could manage on your own), tell him how good stud he is.

And dont let the sex die. Dont use it as something you do for reward. It has to be something you do to enjoy yourselves.

Even after you will have 9 kids, make sure you dont take your husband as granted and keep him as top priority.

>kids
Children are easy. Dont give them all your attention and toys they want. You want them to be independent. So whatever you do, have more than 1 child so they HAVE TO COMPETE for resources. When they disobey you, the fastest solution is to spank their ass. Only after certain age they will be able to listen to a reason or some advanced mental terror and blackmailing. Until then only spanking will work.

And the most valuable thing you can teach them is critical thinking. Teach them that everything has reasons. Learn them to ask any information somebody tells them and probably validate it.

And adopt some sport you can do together with your husband regurally and later with kids (swimming, running, walking, biking, hiking?).

Cheers. Be proud woman.
>>
>>18278912
Its mostly difficult because everyone hypes the wedding day up as the most important day in your life. So, being nervous is natural - everybody gets nervous when they get married.

Take this advice to heart and you will go a long way.
GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.