[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, assistant to an agent in Hollywood >have no idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1416712650796.png (99KB, 360x269px) Image search: [Google]
1416712650796.png
99KB, 360x269px
>be me, assistant to an agent in Hollywood
>have no idea what to do with my life
>don't give a single fuck about anything in the entertainment industry, especially not TV (which is where it's at), but still like the idea of it
>no skills or talent whatsoever aside from essentially being a secretary
>don't want to be another assistant, but I guess that's the only thing I can apply to
>need higher pay but assistants are basically untouchable-tier and I can't really hope for any decent pay

What the hell do I do with my life? Where can I seek advice besides a Chinese cartoon collective?
>>
>>18278418

>hollywood

sup neighbor. your name isn't 'buck' is it?
>>
>>18278430
Buck Naked?
>>
>>18278444

no, buck actualy did NOT appreciate nudity and as a result we are no longer roommates.

brad is okay with nudity though and seems to not feel awkward about it at all.
>>
>>18278444
>>18278447

though if you ARE buck naked and appreciate nudity OP, I am hosting a naked video game night on may 12th if you want to come. near sunset and gower.
>>
>>18278450
T-thanks Anon but I'll respectfully pass. I thought you were making a Seinfeld reference or something
>>
>>18278467

well if you change your mind just shit post here and I'll find you. its more fun than you think. we mostly just play mario kart wearing nothing but mario hats.

shits fun.
>>
>>18278418
>no skills or talent whatsoever

You sound perfectly suited for a career in television.
>>
>>18278450
Ayy can I get the details man sounds great
>>
>>18279279

kek this is probably too late but my email is
[email protected] if you're interested in going
>>
>>18279504
A naked video game night organized by 4chan perverts in Hollywood

I can only begin to imagine the horrors that can await...
>>
>>18279527

they're actually pretty chill. last time it was just four dudes, we played mario kart and super smash bros all night, ended by 11 as i like to go to bed early. had a beer or two.

my naked movie night though, THAT was about what you'd expect.
>>
>>18279532
How exactly does being naked enhance the experience?
Also, bump for my thread
>>
>>18279891

the nudity isnt there to enhance the experience of the gaming.

the gaming is there to enhance the experience of the nudity. naked movie nights tend to be more awkward and get taken over by the homosexuals so fast you gotta throw people out.

but video game nights are easy to remain platonic, its just fun male bonding with video games, but naked. a lot of fun, adds an extra thrill, especially if you play the 'strip' version of any game.
>>
>>18279937

now i cant stop imagining people playing mario kart in nothing but mario hats
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.