[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I were 16 I were in a bad accident with all of my relatives.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1446408650045.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1446408650045.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
When I were 16 I were in a bad accident with all of my relatives. We all survived but I cant forget the pain of mashing my shit into that thick airbag or feeling time slow to a crawl while I think of the best way to save my younger brother without losing my arm

I'm not afraid of death or suffering pain but I still can't help reacting to the fear.

3 days ago I were walking my friend home when I had noticed some faggot weren't trying to slow down for the red. I began to slow my walking until we met near the intersection. He smashed a woman who I think had children with her then proceeded to hit Another car and a wall. I'm lucky he turned the opposite way of me instead or i would have been mush on the pavement.

A few seconds after he hit the first car I laughed a bit and nearly blacked out. I began counting and regulating my breaths and once I came too I called for help.

I haven't left my house in 3 days. All vehicle noises make me sick To my stomach and I'm paranoid while walking down the street. Before this situation My legs would become super tense when I'm near anything larger than an SUV and I couldn't sleep while in transit.

I think I'he unintentionally avoiding any situation that involves a car now.

I'm not purposely being afraid. I have work to do outside otherwise I cant afford this stupid fucking expensive apartment. I've tried asking my friends and family for help but always get the same response "just get over it" you got this. It took me 10 fucking years to even be comfortable with the best drivers i know.

What can I do? I cant avoid seeing the accidents. The moment I go to draw or sculpt I can vividly see it like the flash of a picture on my eyelids.
>>
Talk to your family and friends again, tell them you are afraid, ask them to call a doctor, because you will need a shrink to talk to.
If you continue to be afraid, you might develop agoraphobia, which will fuck you up for the rest of the life.
>>
Hi i once crashed a car at highspeed on the motorway i went off the road and hit like 8 small trees at 100kmh. I survived with no serious injurys. After that i had to catch the train to work(no car). Anyways like 2 weeks later my boss tells me to go into the city to the docks and get a package. I take the work truck on the motorway in peak hour traffic everyones driving like jerks cutting in. And im having panic attacks and crying the whole time. I had to stick it out which sucked hard. I eventually bought a sports cars a year later toyota supra and would thrash that car on the motorway. Face your fears dude You will come right.
>>
>>18278398
Agoraphobia? I might already be fucked.

Before witnessing this second accident I Rarely left my house because there are cars around every turn. I became extremely depressed and would only leave after some kind of mental numbing.

Tossed my bikes and skates
Quit school
Cut contact with any friend not within walking distance

I'm constantly thinking some vehicle will burst through the wall and get me unless I'm up 2 stories or more.

I'm ok with being a virgin mostly because I have yet to find a decent female driverskate because of how women see men without vehicles. I just don't talk to them or try anymore because all of it revolves around car

My apartment is expensive because I'm within the city. I only took this place because I can go anywhere without the need of a car.

I haven't even left my city yet anon.

That painful chest constricting fear I use to know has subsided now I just sort of semi black out and my heart rate jumps.
>>
>>18278421
How the fuck dontou expect me to face anything when its people like you that cause the fear.

The fuck.
>>
>>18278434
You have a surreal vision of world, friend.
You should talk to a psychiatrist.
>>
>>18278494
OP might be going a little off the deep end but its not exactly surreal. Freak drivers are scary as hell and an actual danger to people. After what he's been through the fear is little more than irrational.

OP, if you ever want hope of being back on the road again you need to accept that things like this are out of your control. The only thing you can help is being the best driver you can. Do talk to a psychiatrist to work through the phobia. If you want something quick, try seeing if /o/ has anything to say about accidents.
>>
>>18278551
This. It's fairly likely that you have some form of post traumatic stress disorder.

I know that term gets thrown around like it means nothing nowadays, but it's a very real condition that can have significant impact on your life even if you aren't consciously aware of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.