[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/ been alone for almost 8 months now but i still cry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Unknown-1.jpg (5KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-1.jpg
5KB, 306x165px
hey /adv/ been alone for almost 8 months now but i still cry about it and am longing for someone else to come into my life. How do i deal with loneliness or meet new people ?
>>
do you have any friend that lives in the area?
>>
>>18278326
Start going to the library every day.
Walk.
Get exercise and go places outside.
Stop fapping every two hours and pick up a hobby. I don't fucking care if it's collecting sticks or LARPing in the woods.

Step 1 is stop jerkin' it so damn much and go outside.
Step 2 is delete all those dating apps and shit off your phone. Your grandpappy didn't have to check his Instagram every five minutes to get some moist poon, and neither do you. Start communicating with people. Start with attractive people and work your way down.
You might have to fuck a girl with downs, but it doesn't matter, just get out there and experience shit and occasionally try to verbally finnesse your donger into a hot Pocket.

Last but not least: No pressure. I know it seems like the end of the world that you're an unfuckable mess, but relax. As long as you're taking steps 1 and 2 seriously, you'll eventually end your dry spell. Until then, get a Fleshlight and use sparingly.
>>
>>18278344
fuck anon thats some good advice. Guess i'll give it a try and no fapping it is hard as nails
>>
>work
>school
>dating sites
>community events
>volunteering

do shit
>>
>>18278567
>dating sites
Why. You'll be competing with thousands of other males for the attention of a few females with way too high opinions of themselves due to all the attention they're getting. Online dating for most men is a setup for being devalued.
>>
>>18278580
you fags just discourage people from doing anything that suggest a level of achievement

for instance if someone wanted to be a doctor or a lawyer (a lot harder than using tinder), lots of /adv/ users would try to discourage the person
>>
>>18279550
Discouragement is a shit test.

If you're going to listen to /adv/ over becoming a doctor you sure as shit didn't have the fortitude to do it in the first place.
>>
>>18279550
Becoming a doctor or a lawyer isn't biased against males. If you want to meet girls you're much better off doing it IRL than online.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.