[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive always seen couples "play wrestling" or getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 20170501_221921.jpg (42KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_221921.jpg
42KB, 300x205px
Ive always seen couples "play wrestling" or getting on top of each-other and doing some cute cuddle shit, you know where the girl is laughing and playfully saying "stop", how does one initiante that, or get into the habit of doing it with their significant other?
>>
you can start it with fake conflict over any physical object. your phone, her phone, the remote, the last slice of pizza, alcohol, etc etc etc.

tickle fights are another easy transition
>>
>>18278206
Thank you for the advice, but apparently I'm more socially autistic than I thought, could you go into more detail about the initiation process, I understand the general gist of it, but, for example say she has the remote, wat do now?
>>
>>18278213
you gotta play it by ear, which is difficult due to autism i know

so she has the remote, but she's also playing something you don't like. you say (false rudely) "change the channel to this show" and she says "no fuck you" and you grab lightly at the remote saying "gimme that" and she pulls it away saying "no stop!" and then you move in closer and grab it more seriously

the ABSOLUTE MOST IMPORTANT THING for autists like you and i is that you make sure the attitude for the entire thing is PLAYFUL and not ABUSIVE so you smile and laugh while you're doing it and don't actually hurt her or anything. tickling instead of headlocks is a good way to communicate the playful aspect of what you're trying to do.

if she ever seems annoyed, ABORT
>>
This is dependant on peoples personalities.
Think of the most boring business like dude that you know.
He probably doesnt play wrestle with his SO.
Some people arent going to respond well if you just try to start play wrestling.
>>
>>18278202

>Ive always seen couples "play wrestling" or getting on top of each-other and doing some cute cuddle shit

And where exactly have you been seeing these things? The fucking movies?

If not, I'd really like you to give me a good explanation for why you're watching people cuddle on top of each other.
>>
>>18278202

i usually start just by giving them a quick tickle to their side. then they say 'stop' which of course means 'keep going' so i continue to tickle them, and then they try to get away, so at that point i gotta grab their hands to hold them down and i can still tickle them by gnawing on their sides
>>
My boyfriend's strategy is to literally randomly use wrestling moves on me, and he will tickle me or do something which makes me want to get out, which isn't that romantic lol.
>>
>>18278213

it really depends on the type of personality the girl has. some people are receptive to being provoked in that way at any time.

some people you must catch them at a receptive moment, otherwise you get mean stares and shoved away.

you need to know at least a little about your SO to determine this.
>>
File: Pankratiasts-fighting.jpg (89KB, 1104x642px) Image search: [Google]
Pankratiasts-fighting.jpg
89KB, 1104x642px
this:
>>
>>18278407
I do this all the time lol. Tried a double leg take down on a girl and took her down on the bed. Very uncharming but she was giggling like crazy. If I did this with a male friend we'd have a serious competitive wrestling match
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.