[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to do some absolutely mad shit and I'm scared.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1490917736276.gif (1MB, 687x759px) Image search: [Google]
1490917736276.gif
1MB, 687x759px
I'm about to do some absolutely mad shit and I'm scared. Can you give me some courage, or just help me with being resolved to things? I'm more scared of losing my will to do it at the last moment than anything else.
>>
>>18278111

>im more scared to lose my will to do it

no you're not, you're more scared to do it, otherwise you wouldn't lose your will.

what is i tho
>>
>>18278137
I'm excited to do it, I'm also just a pussy faggot who gets scared by the littlest stuff, like talking to the guy at the cash register. I'm going to basically ditch my family and travel around the country or possibly world with as little money as possible before I die of cancer. I'm going to be going on bike, with just the bare minimum necessary to survive allowing for extreme cold/heat. As you can see this is a really stupid fucking idea but I really want to do it even if it kills me before my body does.
>>
>>18278148
DO IT.
If you have friends, tell them, maybe they could lend you some money, or ask grandparents...
Believe in yourself.
I always wanted to do this, but was too weak.
You're my hero, guy.
>>
>>18278111

good luck brosef.
>>
>>18278154
Huh, that's the first time anyone has said something like that to me. It's just that I've spent all of my 20 years doing nothing, just sitting inside wasting my life away. I have a shit ton of problems with my body that are very likely going to kill me, and I want to live before I die. I'm planning on leaving in just a couple hours, all I need to do at this point is fucking go.
>>
>>18278172
I'll tell you again to do it. You'll regret it if you don't.
Think of it as an adventure, or the biggest, most greatest thing you have accomplished, alone, a milestone.
It's daunting, but you can finally breathe the air, experience things you haven't before, feel alive.
>>
>>18278186
I know, that's why I want to do this. I've always wanted to go on an adventure, but I just never had the courage. I mean, sure, I've been out of state before on family trips, but that is not the same. I really can't wait to feel the liberty of it, I'm just afraid because I don't want to regret anything. I don't want to not do it. But it's very easy for me to throw my hands up and let things just slip away from me out of inaction. But really when I think about it I've got much less to lose than to gain.
>>
>>18278200
Try to keep a journal or write poems when you can.
>>
>>18278236

or vlog the experience, but only post it to unlisted videos and then give us the link to it so we can watch your progress.
>>
File: 1493603479959.png (669KB, 757x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493603479959.png
669KB, 757x453px
Read the to be or not to be speech from Macbeth by Shakespeare. Basically talks about how if we think to much about things, we tend to not want to do them in the end; "when action loses it's word" or something like that.

Also pic related
>>
>>18278270
You mean Hamlet.
But yes
>>
>>18278236
I like to draw and write to pass time so I have brought some writing supplies. Probably would be the biggest mistake to not bring something like that.
>>
>>18278245
This please
>>
>>18278245
>>18278298
I don't really want to record myself, but I do think it would be fun to post images occasionally about it here.
>>
File: 20170502_053854.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170502_053854.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So, fucking did it. A bit tired at the moment, but feeling pretty happy about it.
>>
>>18278858
Great job, man.
>>
>>18278858
Ayyy nice man. Good luck on your travels.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (49KB, 590x525px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
49KB, 590x525px
Niiicee man, hav fun^^
>>
>>18278858
Good luck, dude. Enjoy your journey.
>>
File: 1488162647429.jpg (34KB, 470x433px) Image search: [Google]
1488162647429.jpg
34KB, 470x433px
>>18278111
How old are you?
>>
>>18278858
ENJOY
>>
"I want to live before I die" the words to one of my favorite songs by the band Tesla, titled 'I Wanna Live'. Check it out, I dedicate it to you and your journey.
>>
https://www.theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/25/blitzed-norman-ohler-adolf-hitler-nazi-drug-abuse-interview

Didn't even have good numbers. What a cunt!
>>
Man this shit inspires the fuck out of me. Youre a hero anon
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.