[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was watching Bill Nye Saves The World and I heard a joke about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1488014652035.jpg (60KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1488014652035.jpg
60KB, 540x416px
I was watching Bill Nye Saves The World and I heard a joke about white people doing yoga and how it's shitty now because white people are doing it.

Now I feel like a giant cunt doing yoga and I can't get "into the moment" anymore knowing that people are judging me for being a white person doing yoga and "ruining it".

How do I shake this feeling?
>>
you have bigger problems than those descibed in your post
>>
>>18277981
idk where you live but i know for a fact where i live it doesn't matter what race you are doing yoga. bill nye is just an old dried up prune
>>
File: 1489541129164.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489541129164.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18277981

>Everyone is judging me for doing yoga because I heard a joke about it on a tv show
>>
>caring what bill nye the mechanical engineering guy says
The Jews really got you good.
>>
>>18277981
The whole "cultural appropriation" thing is a complete fucking joke. Since the age of agriculture has provided surplus and surplus in turn provided trade cultural and technological goods have been traded freely. If an idea is good it travels and is utilized by other cultures.

And yes, it will be bastardized and modified to better suit the culture that adopts it. And yes, that is a good thing.

Take fucking high school world history and you would know that.
>>
>>18278123

It is a joke, unless white people do it, then its very serious.

Sorry, whitey. In exchange for centuries of financial, social and political dominance you shall receive semi-frequent crucifixions on social media and occasionally be the butt of a joke on a mediocre Netflix series.

Also, you'll lose your job if someone secretly records you saying nigger and puts it on the internet.

All in all its a pretty good trade if you ask me.
>>
>>18278123
Nobody gets mad that France stole Jazz and London stole funk and made it disco for example.
>>
>>18277981
Are you meming me or something?
Who gives a fuck.
Be proud of being white you self-hating cuck, even if you're doing something as masturbatory as yoga--be proud.

Also, Bill Nye is known liberal, and a snake.
>>
>>18278129
I hope you're not being serious.
You racist piece of trash.

This board is filled with self-righteous jackoffs.
>>
>>18278129
It's funny since white people won the race war so hard they treat it like they had picked on a retard and stand up for the other races in a condecending and self regulating way.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.