[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it better to be full of shame? or is is better to be shameless?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: @.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
@.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
is it better to be full of shame? or is is better to be shameless?

one allows you to learn and suffer
the other.. idk its supposedly the better option
>>
Neither extreme is good. It's important to both recognize your faults so you can work on improving them but also not be held back by them. Balance is key.
>>
>>18277941
for me balance feels impossible
its like I can only be one extreme or the other

what do I do about that?
its possibly because of ADHD or autism
>>
>>18277927
Better for who?
Shameless is better for self.
Shameful for society.
>>
>>18277976
What's going on in your life that makes you think this at all?

What do you even have to be ashamed of?
>>
>>18277927
1. Things are connected and somehow they make sense
2. The operas and good concerts had (yeah) ups (shameless) and downs (shame)
Ez
>>
No need to be ashamed as long as you understand the weight of your actions. It's ignorant shamelessness that I feel is a problem. If you are aware of yourself and your surroundings, but are shameless in the sense that you do whatever anyway and don't mind what happens next, I can't respect that. But ignorant shamelessness is just stupidity, which could still in some cases be a good thing. Shameless people are refreshing to talk to because you know that what you're hearing is their honest opinion and not something out through 50 layers of filters and normalfag bullshit. Of course, that's just my opinion. I'm sure everyone has a different opinion on this subject.
>>
>>18277927
Shame is more beneficial if you desire to live a life based upon mortality and ethics, to summarise a life lead by the opinion of others.

Being shameless if better if you want a life where you live only based upon your own desires, basically fuck bitchs get money mindset.

I think you'll find that things like this work better if you don't fully commit to one or the other but instead live with both traits doing what you think is right.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.