[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Met a girl over the weekend. Kinda liked her, she was pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2103x3000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2103x3000px
Met a girl over the weekend. Kinda liked her, she was pretty drunk by the end of hanging out. She was definitely asking questions like she was interested in dating me, I took her home, but all I got was a hug. Got her number though.

Thing is, I leave town Thursday night and won't be back to hang out during the weekend. I don't know what to text her or whatever considering I barely know her and can't go out for two weeks.

What should I say?
>>
Message before you leave for wherever you're going. Gauge interest. If interest is between 4/7 on the will she fuck me scale, use time away to text and lay the foundation. Return from trip and fuck.

Thank me by adopting a cat from the local shelter.
>>
>>18277799
Just say "hey, I will be gone for for 2 weeks, but I am really interested to you, so would you be up for going out when I come back?" Something like that should work. Good luck!
>>
>>18277839
Bump
>>
>>18277986

It's always weird when someone bumps your thread that you don't know, but thanks.

>>18277833

I have a very hard time not viewing things in a "is this going to be a relationship or not" ways. Like, I can't simply look at it like "I just want to fuck this girl," unless it's a one night stand where we fool around at a club or a party.
>>
If you really like this girl then see her again before you leave.
>>
>>18277799
Just discuss things casually.

That's how it always worked for me when I see a girl I like and it works pretty well, desu.

Also, see her before you leave and tell her that you'll be back in 2 weeks.
>>
>>18277799

>all i got way a hug
LMFAO
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.