[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please help everyone: why do girls that I date for a long period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1463.jpg (130KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1463.jpg
130KB, 580x435px
please help everyone: why do girls that I date for a long period (or that I make love with on a highly emptional level many times) always distance themselves once I tell them that I have feelings for them/that I love them.....???

It's really hard for me to keep that "act cool as if it's a whatever" for a long period of that....so I end up telling them that I love them, and then they distance themselves or break up.......I don't get it, do I really have to stay in the "no fucks given" mode enternally?

Why do these girls feel stressed out about real strong romantic emotions????

It's not like I want to marry her, I didn't say I want to marry her, I just said I love her and now she is gone!!!!

And I can't message her anymore after this because she will think I'm obsessed or something but I'm very emotional and romantic I'm sorry, I love falling in love easily, letting my emotions go free.

I haven't messaged her and I went to new york, she is in L.A, but she messaged me recently and asked when I'm coming back to NY,

and I will go back soon but I'm not sure what's gonna happen, should I just pretend that I don't feel strong love for her anymore and keep acting like "whatever" when we get togetjer again???

why did she message me anyway?!?!

she is such a friendly kind person though...I'm confused
>>
>>18277764
Millennials have been conditioned to be self-centered and wary of commitment.
>>
>>18277778
shit up
>>
>>18277764
Because the gender roles 'reversed'.
>>
OP, they may respond that way to you because they perhaps see it as a different angle than how things started out with you. If you were showing this "emotional" side subtly from the get-go , then maybe you would not get such mysterious responses.
>>
>>18277764
Ask her on date. Stop overthinking problems.

And yes, the rules are pretty simple. Guys cant confess love to girls FIRST. Because when you do, she gains upper hand in relationship and loses respect for you.

If you want to show girl your love, do it by actions, never by words unless she tells you first. Sometimes it is better to play hard to get guy even after she confess her love to you.

>i love you too
>when we will move rogether
Are the key sentences you want to use to advance relationship to next levels.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.