[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeeez, anyone know how to get a friend online? I've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Jeeez, anyone know how to get a friend online? I've had the bestest friend ever who I found online, but I acted like a dick to him and he just stopped talking to me. Been like 6 months and I still cant fund anyone as cool as him. How about someone just give me a friend? I need a friend to play with....and talk to and stuff.
>>
>>18277709
I get two "online friends" by playing online game where when you are dead, you have to wait for a while until next round start and basically just invaded their personal space by typing into chat until they added me and then i spammed them more, added them on discord and had room chats ever since.

Tldr start talking to people. Work both online and offline. The key point is they have to be hooked on it so you see yourselves reguraly.
>>
>>18277709
I'll talk with you anon. Don't expect long winding conversations and late night gaming sessions. Bit of an oldfag with a regular job, but I dabble here n there . Mostly mobile, wow, any new mmo. You can find me on KIK as medANON
>>
Did something similar. Group of friends I played with wanted to buy a shit game I hadn't interest in playing. They bought said game. I stopped joining parties. Stopped responding meme threads. I deleted them from my friends lists this month. Miss playing with them, but they have an egofag buddy that one of them constantly fellate which got unbearable.
>>
Well, I wouldn't mind chatting if you wanted to. I play plenty of games, all the time.
>>
Kik: menma...
If someone want's to talk to a dumb user
>>
not OP.
that's why I love 4chan. there're always Friendly ppl here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.