[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be bisexual man >get girlfriend >develop feelings >miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Uj8XctU.jpg (337KB, 1307x528px) Image search: [Google]
Uj8XctU.jpg
337KB, 1307x528px
>be bisexual man
>get girlfriend
>develop feelings
>miss getting dicked
>don't want to cheat

Does anyone here have experience with strapons? I'm not sure a woman will know how to use a dick or will be dominant enough to handle one properly, not to mention the one-sided nature of only the receiver getting physical pleasure, which just seems selfish to me.

I'd buy a dildo but I don't think it would satisfy the need in an adequate manner since it's not just about penetration, but also all the submissive implications of bottoming. Any ideas on what to do, /adv/?
>>
break up?
>>
>>18277626
But I like her.
>>
>>18277633
there's probably a better guy out there. but you'll never find him. just ask her to peg you
>>
Talk to her about it. Google that stuff.
>>
>>18277598

Open relationship? Get a threeway arrangement going? Talk to her and see how she feels about it and if she'd be willing to compromise somehow.
>>
>>18277598
>I'm not sure a woman will know how to use a dick or will be dominant enough to handle one properly
It's going to take a good amount of practice anyway since women don't make the same motions naturally. Riding a guy when you're being penetrated is a lot easier than when you're the one penetrating. The dominance will come naturally over time.

> not to mention the one-sided nature of only the receiver getting physical pleasure, which just seems selfish to me
Eat her out beforehand or get a feeldoe. There are also different strap-on options that allow you to place a vibrator on the clitoris.

>Any ideas on what to do, /adv/?
If you like her, at least give it a shot. Talk to her and see what your options are.
>>
>>18277598
The sooner you bring this topic up with her, the sooner you can get what you want in bedroom or start looking for new bf/gf.
>>
Either do a threesome or get her a feeldoe

And honestly, a horny woman will hump just like a guy, I always notice it as my gf tries to rub her clit when about to cum
>>
File: 1487270485722.jpg (67KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1487270485722.jpg
67KB, 749x512px
>>18277638
>>18277639
>>18277645
>>18277650
>>18277685
>>18277693

Thank you /adv/ you are my greatest ally.
Have a (you). Will comment it to her before everything.
>>
>>18278106
I second;
>>18277650
All of that is like spot on.
Especially the pegging part. Takes time, but it's hella fun.
>>
>>18277598
I know that feeling. It's the curse of being bisexual. I like having a bf, but I want a nice gf to fuck.
>>
>dating a bisexual

Not even once
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.