[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get across that I like a girl without explicitly saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493371808006.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1493371808006.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
How do I get across that I like a girl without explicitly saying it? I've been hanging out with this girl for a couple weeks, who invites me to come hang out alone a lot. We're both pretty awkward and I feel like there's a lot of tension, but I can't tell with 100% certainty if she likes me or not.

I just want to make out with her or just become her boyfriend. All this "will we, won't we?" shit is annoying. How can I make that next step?
>>
Tell her stuff you'd like to do to her.

Seriously.
>>
>>18277398
Sounds like it'd turn out miserably desu

I want to carry her off somewhere and stick my dick in her tho
>>
>>18277363
Explicitly say it.

You can't take the next step without the risk of rejection.
>>
>>18277422
Could work, but it's about the least elegant way of communicating your desire.

>>18277398 builds attraction, if done right
>>
>>18277398
>>18277432

Give me examples of how to do this without coming on too strong
>>
>>18277363
If she invites you to do stuff 1on1 I think that's an invitation to get intimate. So I'd just go in for the kiss when you two are alone and comfy. See where that leads.
If you don't make a move she'll either lose interest or you'll be just friends and I think you don't want any of that. So grab your balls and do it.
>>
get drunk together. if you make a move and she rejects you, you apologize like the beta you are and continue being friendzoned.

the next day, if she smiles at you or still acts friendly, you are in
>>
by make a move, I mean kiss her. maybe start with head on her shoulder to see if she pulls away
>>
>>18277497
Next time you're getting ready to head over to see her alone, you could baby-step your way from 'Looking forward to meeting you with warm hugs tonight x' or however you'd phrase it

English is not my first language, so this might sound less cringy in my native language, but the key words here are warm and hugs. Adjectives are powerful weapons in text gaming, and you can text game anyone, no matter what relations you have with them. Whenever I want to get a certain type of attention from a woman, I try with the minimal amount of lewd at first, to see if she shows signs of curiosity, and then escalate with more explicit content, always heavy on descriptive SENSUAL (as opposed to visual) language.

>Warm, wet, slippery, moist, pulsating, throbbing, hard, firm, etc
>Kiss, hold, grab, push, lick, suck, press, stroke, etc
This is what women want to hear. It's why 50 Shades of Grey and similar literature get women off

This if course isn't the only way to seduce a woman, but it is effective is all I'm saying
>>
>>18277517
>>18277532
>>18277538

Alright I'm going to the beach with her tomorrow, no alcohol

How do I make the move in for the kiss without being awkward? What can I do to make it happen?

>>18277551
Can't tell if you're trolling but I loled
>>
File: 1475891064913.gif (433KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1475891064913.gif
433KB, 500x375px
>>18277363

>How do I get across that I like a girl without explicitly saying it?

How do you acquire anything without explicitly acknowledging to others and yourself that you want it? How do you communicate things without actually communicating?

The answer is you don't. Quit this signal-reading unspoken back and fourth flirting bullshit. Open your mouth and say what it is you're feeling and what it is you want. Don't get into the habit of trying to silently communicate your wishes with the people in your life. Not only is it going to be highly obstructive to your own life but its an absolutely exhausting personality trait for other people to deal with. Nothing is more unattractive and headache inducing than somebody who wants you on an intimate level but doesn't even have the courage to say so.
>>
>>18277582
Update: She fucking invited her friends. Fuck me, I'm friendzoned, aren't I?

>>18277599
Normally I'd completely agree with you, but I think with seduction, a lot of things work better done/implied and not spoken.
>>
>>18277743
Also it's a boy and a girl and I'm pretty sure they're dating so it might be a double date setup? IDFK
>>
>>18277743
>>18277885
When you throw up your hands and say IDFK, subtlety is not going to be the best approach for you.
>>
>>18277922
Well shit it's not my fault I'm an aspie

My awkwardness and autism is literally ruining my life I hate myself
>>
>>18277743
>with seduction, a lot of things work better done/implied and not spoken
This is a bullshit meme you got from movies and /r9k/ and shit.

Use your words and talk to people.

Later in life when you know what you're doing you can do this zen master shit where you don't talk.
>>
>>18277363
"Tell her stuff you'd like to do to her"
1. you have to talk "dirty" or say things with double meaning (dont be a pig yet anon maybe she saw a good man but that good man needs a "manly" side), hit her with something light and see how she answers if you get really lucky she will chase you.
like this >>18277551
2. >>18277599 this
>>18277743
faggot take her to walk and watch the marvel of creation
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.