[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though im erect i have a hard time guiding my penis into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493586005371.jpg (156KB, 600x850px) Image search: [Google]
1493586005371.jpg
156KB, 600x850px
Even though im erect i have a hard time guiding my penis into a girls vagina, and usually have to get her to put it in. It feels immasculating. Should i get a hooker just practice putting it in in different positions?

Yes i know its pathetic...
>>
>>18277307
>Yes i know its pathetic...
Naw man, it's no shame if you're relatively new to the experience. This has happened to me a couple of times.
>The first time I had sex, I put my head against her opening, then got the angle wrong. It was awkward as fuck. Plus, she was tight as fuck, so I really had to squeeze it in when it eventually went.
>Also, I went through a year or so without sex, and when I finally did get to, I had to "get back on the horse".

My advice is to align your body so that you're pointing your wang directly forward, make sure your partner is laying completely flat on her back (At least until you get it in). Then use your body, and not your wang to push it in. It's all about the position of your body, not your penis.

After it's inside, go crazy.
>>
its lower than you think it is
>>
>>18277307
That's normal, especially if your dick is big.
>>
Do you use lube? For me and my current girlfriend lube is pretty much required
>>
Haha oh fuck this is the eternal struggle. Whoever is on top should be putting the cock in. Grab a hold of your cock and rub the head back and forth in her slit and get the head wet, rub it against her clit, and as it goes deeper and deeper, you will find the hole. You will have bad luck just trying to ram it in without using your hands, it took me at least a year to be able to do that with my wife.

From behind, use your fingers of your left hand between her legs to find and rub her clit, then your thumb to find the hole, put your thumb at the ...proximal side (down in this position), and use that as a guide to shove your cock in.

You're welcome.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.