[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How ridiculous would it be to make myself fat and unattractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: gdp-beautiful-brazilian-returns.jpg (99KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
gdp-beautiful-brazilian-returns.jpg
99KB, 1020x574px
How ridiculous would it be to make myself fat and unattractive on purpose, just so that girls would leave me alone?
>>
Are you gay?
>>
very, there's no need to become unhealthy

shower less instead, then you'll stink and people will leave you alone
>>
>>18277267
No
>>18277268
I'd probably lose my job. Plus I just like being clean.
>>
>>18277275
Why? Being attractive and well-dressed will make your life easier. And just be a complete dick to girls if they bother you that much, or outright ignore them.
>>
>>18277262

I do this, and I'm not unnatractive.

Feign a borderline 'angry' expression that you'll wear most of the time. Nothing overboard or edgy, just practice on the mirror until you find a look that either intimidates people or suggests them not to talk with you. Slightly narrowing your eyebrows does the trick.
>>
>>18277286
>until you find a look that either intimidates people or suggests them not to talk with you.
Kek. I did this unintentionally back when I was younger, despite being attractive, and people were simply intimidated by how I carried myself. Pretty hilarious now that I think about it.
>>
>>18277283
>>18277286
>>18277292
I guess I already do this but sometimes girls can break through that shit.
>>
>>18277300
Why do you want to do this? I'm baffled, honestly.
>>
>>18277318
I'm happy 90% of the time. Then sometimes I'll meet a cute girl. Then she rejects me. Even if she seemed really interested. No date. No number sometimes, even.

The only relationship I've had was unhealthy and the girl talked trash and ruined my reputation WHILE we were dating and went cold after I no longer had the status that drew her to me in the first place.

TL;DR girls are the only thing holding be back from actually being happy. If I never had to see, speak to, or think of a girl again, I think I'd be better off.
>>
>>18277262
Just say you're redpilled and drone on about MRA shit. Acting needy will dry them up pretty fast too.
>>
>>18277371
I don't think you understand. I don't even want to talk to them in the first place.
>>
>>18277334
What do you define as seeming really interested?

I'm not the anon you responded to but I have similar issues with dating, especially little relationship experience and frequent rejection. In fact your relationship situation sounds an awful lot like mine.
>>
>>18277376
You can't really avoid that, since it's not fully in your control (unless you hide at home). Getting rid of their interest at first interaction is your best call.
>>
>>18277385
I don't have time to delve into all the little signs of attraction that girls show, but just assume that they were interested. I know what that looks like.

The problem with that is there's no way for me to improve. And of course girl won't actually tell you what you did wrong, it's just over. So, yeah. It's not worth the bitter disappointment.
>>
>>18277389
That's what I try to do on my days off. Maybe I'll try to find a way to get disability so I don't even have to leave for work.
>>
>>18277403
I've tried talking to girls about it and barely get anything. They don't want to seem mean or shallow which is why they don't give you a real reason.

What you "did wrong" with one girl, will end up not mattering to the next one. I'm a short guy, if I were to ask a girl why she's not interested and she said my height, would I just say I'm "doing my height wrong?" Fuck no. You can't win them all.

Another thing: it doesn't have much to do with you. Unless you can think of something very specific that might be throwing your game off, like bad hygiene, being too needy, acting like an asshole or something, then you should be fine. These women have their own insecurities and hang ups, their might be some asshole ex in the background (I once learned this was the case, she was getting back with a complete douche who physically assaulted her, need I say enough?)

Also, ask any guy who is "good with girls", and they will be very flaky. Even to guys who have good game, look great and are confident. One thing you might be overlooking is demographics. It's super important that you are meeting women you're compatible with. After some time, you'll notice you attract certain "types" and get a feeling for those. Then from there you need to think of how you can connect better, this usually means sharing interests and lifestyle choices.
>>
File: 1491268189291.jpg (105KB, 527x797px) Image search: [Google]
1491268189291.jpg
105KB, 527x797px
>>18277262
New Mompov scene on OPs pic?
>>
>>18277433
I don't know what to say; I've tried pretty much anything and everything I can. I even "practiced" while online dating with girls I wasn't really interested in. Being very forward even kind of sleazy, neither are really me, and as soon as I suggest we get together or exchange contact information, whatever, it's over. Same with girls I actually liked. Same with girls in real life.

I'm fucking over it, man. Every rejection leaves me feeling worse than the last. I'm tired of exposing myself to these bitches. I just want them to leave. me. the. fuck. alone.
>>
>>18277457
So they approach you a lot?

I don't know man. Take a break, I guess. I am doing the same thing right now. I'm not avoiding them or trying to piss them off, but my situation is a little different: no women are really attracted to me.
>>
>>18277485
No. I'd say I meet a girl about every 6 months. Although, I'm overdue for the next one.

Online dating was a fucking joke.

Pretty often I'll see girls out in public that will look up and smile at me or do submissive shit, so I know I'm not pig-ugly.
>>
>>18277494
I don't think I'm ugly either, but I don't think I'm all that physically and my personality is nothing to scream about. I'm not telling you that you're necessarily ugly or boring though, just speaking for myself. Anyways, you could try to just tell yourself women don't like you that much. That's what I started internalizing, since I've been rejected so often, probably a few hundred times at this point, if not more. Be warned that I did this and now it's putting me off of women and decreasing my motivation to meet women at all, which might sound great at first but it sucks when your biology is screaming at you to get laid. Shy of decreasing your testosterone on purpose somehow, I don't know how a man is supposed to just ignore those urges altogether.

Truthfully, men get rejected more than women. That's why men "score" but women don't, they just pick a guy. It's how it is, for better or worse. I don't blame you for wanting a break, and take as long as you need to. Just don't make yourself purposefully miserable, please.
>>
>>18277529
Damn. I think my rejections only toll up to like 15. Sorry, man.

My rejections are really personal, though because it takes a lot for me to try to be open with people. Shy introverted faggot, here so I have to let my guard down and get to know a girl a little first. So when they turn me down, it's not because they were "having a bad day," "just got out of a relationship," or what-the-fuck-ever made up excuse people get told/tell themselves. I just wasn't good enough for them. Which is utterly ridiculous, because all those girls, in retrospect were boring and had nothing going on in the first place.

Its like the power of having a pussy goes to their head and makes them think they're inherently valuable people.
>>
>>18277556
>Its like the power of having a pussy goes to their head and makes them think they're inherently valuable people.
Better than then your bitterness.

If you thought that they had nothing else going for them, it's given that things didn't work out. If you care about getting your dick wet, there are professionals for that.

> I just wasn't good enough for them.
Relationships are more complicated than being "good enough" or not. There was simply no chemistry.
>>
>>18277585
I'm bitter NOW

And they THOUGHT I wasn't good enough for them, which was pretty heavily implied by what I said.
>>
>>18277556
Well to elaborate, I'm factoring in Tinder "rejections" (left swipes) as well. Not nearly as direct or personal feeling.

Most rejections I've had have never been that personal at all, still. Like I said earlier, it's not about you most of the time, meaning it's not as personal from them even if you take it badly because it's hard for you to open up.

Most of the women who turn me down don't know me at all. They're rejecting me based on what they know already, and I'd argue they are sometimes missing out. But it's not up to me to decide what they feel for me or how strongly those feelings are. I'm as longing for a connection as most people are, and it's frustrating when I cannot connect both emotionally and intellectually with a woman even though I find her very physically attractive.
>>
>>18277262
Become "the unreachable man" faggot, dont turn into the white fattie.
>>
>>18277262
Yeah, that sounds absolutely retarded.

So you're telling me that if a woman talks to you you can't just be an asshole and tell her to eat a dick?

So you want to make yourself look like a garden gnome so not only people wouldn't want to talk to you but they would think you're hideous?

This question doesn't even make any sense.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.