[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question and I know it's weird but lemme explain.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: CdhJ_2yUkAAjIGb.jpg-large.jpg (145KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CdhJ_2yUkAAjIGb.jpg-large.jpg
145KB, 1024x1024px
Serious question and I know it's weird but lemme explain.

How do I wipe my ass?

My parents taught me to stand and wipe bottom to top but I'm 20 now and didn't realize until a couple years ago that most people wipe from a seated position.

How does that work? Do y'all hover slightly for more space? Attack from the front or lift a cheek and wipe from the side? Front to back or vice versa? Y'all check to see if there's doodoo on the TP after you wipe? Would you think it weird if you walked in on your partner standing up to wipe?
>>
Well, you know how you wipe your own ass.

It sounds like you're asking us how we wipe ours, and that's honestly none of your business.

If you're a grown adult and questioning these things, rethink your life.
>>
>>18276636
While seated, bend over slightly, wrap your arm behind your back, and wipe front to back.
>>
I feel ya OP
I wipe seated down open legs and wipe from back to taint
>>
>>18276636
You seem to be under the assumption theres a handbook of life and how all things must be done.

If you stand to wipe, and it works, theres your answer.

I am a sitter when i piss. Because once i took a piss with no pants and felt the splashing from the toilet all over my legs like a mist. I dont know if its my stream or my height but now all i can think about is urine flying all over the walls when i piss.

My point is many would look down on me for it. But thats what i do. Fuck everyone else. Wipe your ass like you wipe your ass.
>>
fuck guys would you stop answering seriously

the only way to beat trolls is with shitposting
>>
I stand, put right leg up on something, and wipe down up
>>
Agree with other answers that it's a personal thing, as long as you wind up clean enough you did it right.

Having said that I wipe front to back (mandatory for women to avoid bacteria from behind reaching the vagina - if you're a man I don't think it matters much which direction you wipe) and lift my right leg a bit to get access.

Standing seems fine if you have a perfect log shit, but what if it's messier? I don't want to risk meshing some leftover shit between my cheeks.
>>
>>18276667
I have felt that mist too.
Still stand thou
>>
I shit at night, right before I take a shower, so I don't wipe.

>2017
>Walking around with literal shit on your anus
>>
I roll paper around my finger amd insert it on my ass while squatting om the bathroom floor
>>
File: trump cringe lol.png (107KB, 253x220px) Image search: [Google]
trump cringe lol.png
107KB, 253x220px
>>18276636
>standing straight up on both legs and wiping your ass because that's the way your parents told you too
>>
File: ulf karlsson.png (171KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
ulf karlsson.png
171KB, 600x352px
>>18276819
>>18276667
>not realizing all of your forefathers felt that mist at their feet and legs
>not realizing urinals were invented to counter that mist
>not realizing everyone else feels that mist when they piss
>still urinating while sitting down like a woman or alternatively a well cucked Swede

just get a sexual reassignment surgery already, Ulf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.