[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an exam on the content in pic related in three days. Am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 20170501_114648.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_114648.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
I have an exam on the content in pic related in three days. Am I completely fucked?
>>
I have no idea why people struggle with math. You just have to learn a couple of formulas and apply them. It even tells you which ones to use.
>>
>>18276604
Yeah no, that's not how it works.

You have to learn a formula to solve a formula that solves another formula that gets a part of the answer of another formula that you put together with another formula until you finally get the answer.
>>
DO PRACTICE PROBLEMS!!!
>>
>>18276656
Its not too late?
>>
>>18276596
No, this shit isn't hard. Try going to college where ALL YOU DO IS MATH.
>>
>>18276596
That looks really easy. Are you in school? You shouldnt post here then.
And if THAT is college level then I pray for that college.
>>
>>18276680
>three days

You can do this in a few hours. Google 'trigonometry cheat sheet' and just memorize it.
>>
>>18276732
Its precalculus. Missing one or two questions on exams lands you a low D, and exams are the only graded content.
>>
Fucking idiots struggling on grade 10 content. Just don't study and fail like you are going to do regardless
>>
>>18276739
Yeah, so?
>>
>>18276626
And they're all very logical so you dont have any problem remembering them, especially when you have solved problems using them.
>>
I cant believe people find this stuff difficult. Idiots like this are the reason im graduation with a 70k salary.
>>
>>18276783
Its not difficult, its just that I procrastinated.

Also what's your major?
>>
Electrical Engineer
>>
>>18276596
>>18276604
You guys haven't seen shit yet.
>tfw integration by parts
>tfw determining existence through parameters
>tfw power series
And I'm only in Calc 2. I can't even begin to imagine abstract math.

But really OP, just do practice problems.
>>
>>18276791
No you havent, this stuff would take 3 hours at max. Probably a day if you have ape tier below 80 IQ.
>>
>>18276845
Then why is it taught over the course of 2 weeks.
>>
>>18276861
Because otherwise you wont look at it.
>2 weeks
no wonder its so easy, you dont have to study outside of class at all.
>>
>>18276596

You could make as much excercises as you can and do your best, even if you fail, instead of shitposting on an anime internet forum
>>
This is precalc op, go to khanaademy, then trig, then go through the problem sets. You can do this in a day if you have preexisting knowledge.
>>
>>18277095
Oh and you should know all your unit circle relations
>>
No, but now my neck is.

Thanks OP
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.