[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I've converted from Islam but I still help my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg (45KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
1153402-3x2-940x627.jpg
45KB, 1608x905px
Hey /adv/. I've converted from Islam but I still help my dad out in his Islamic "marriage" service. He obviously doesn't know I've converted. It's bad shit.

A year ago we are marrying a 50 year old paki and another girl who looks way too young to be married and is totally draped in full hijab. I ask her dob and she says it's in 2003. Im taken aback and look at my dad. The soon to be husband doesn't speak english unlike the muslim girl who seems british born and do doesn't identify the fuck up. Instead he produces papers saying she is 19. I input that data instead...

During the part where my dad confirms they want to get married by asking 3 times alternatively, the girl is obviously shaky but says yes in English 3 times. The guy is leaning forward heavily and I'm pretty sure doing something to the girl. They get married. Normally people have a little celebration and my dad gives a little speech about the duties of husband and wife but they literally just walked out.

That was definitely the worst example that has happened, plenty of people are happy and smiling, but about 20% fall into the categories like above, obviously abusive, angry male, man already has 2/3 wives, man/woman literally do not speak the same language (Urdu and Romanian etc) and communicate with hand gestures, children getting married, people moving to Turkey, Syria, Saudi Arabia etc, incomplete data/no ID.

My dad needs this money to stay afloat and these dodgy guys often pay the most. However I don't want to be a part of shit that is ruining people's lives, especially when I see a British born girl getting fucked by a hairy old man on the way back to Pakistan. My dad explains that Islamically it's all legal though...

Also the whole issue of how do I break it to my dad who is an Imam that I'm not a muslim. I've pretty much excepted that as long as I'm anywhere near them I'll have to pretend, and there is no better solution. So the first point is more of an issue.
>>
>>18276497
Anonymous tip to the relevant LEA .. you'll probably do time. Take it as atonement .. You tip relevant LEA & cooperates. You'll do less time as atonement and be put on the local honor-killing list. Either way you're fucked but such is life ....
>>
>liberals will defend this religion

Makes me sort of glad that muslims are running trucks over these retards
>>
>>18276515
Fuck I'm not ready to do time or fuck up my life. My education is going great, I attend a really prestigious selective sixth form and the unis I apply to won't even look at me if I have anything on my record. I don't even want my dad to do time desu, I've heard bad shit about falling into care and I just want stability.
I don't know what I expected desu though... I guess I'll look at whether or not my personal feelings about myself are worth ruining all chances of climbing the ladder.
>>
>>18276497

You sound like a very intelligent person but I just wanted to say, what you've covered in this post is why the entire world hates Islam. Absolute hareem.
>>
Make a copy of the client list or if you do not have one, the bills going back as far as you can go. Take more initiative in the business. If you need to start moving everything to some new accounting software and use that as a cover to gain access to the records. When you have gathered those records send them to the CIA. Send data after every time you gather some, this way your work will not be for nothing. In case you are caught copying the files have a backup plan, these are not nice people.
>>
>>18276497

Under no circumstances tell your dad. He will not understand, he will not be able to relate.

Him doing dodgy business like this, and backing it up with "it's okay, because my religion says so" is a strong indicator that he plays by those rules and uses them to morally justify his actions. Why is this important? Because you leaving this religion means that you are an unbeliever in his eyes, which makes you worthless to him. It is unpredictable what he will do, but you cannot rule out that he will kill/wreck you out of honor, and morally justifying himself with his religious beliefs.

Slowly remove yourself from his life, and then tip off the police anonymously if you feel you need to.
>>
You will not go to prison or be punished in any way if you inform the police. Police want to actively work with people within Muslim communities to stop shit like this, why would they punish you when you're the whistleblower?

You absolutely have to tell the police - not doing so would be evil.Young girls' lives are being ruined. It doesn't matter if it's 'legal islamically'. This is not a Muslim country, we have our own laws that your father must respect. Your dad is fucking people's lives up with no regard for the law.
>>
To all you Britcucks who think the rozzers are willing or going to make a difference: In a word: Rotherham.
>>
>>18276597
>>18276614

This is a cash in hand business, so there are no payment details at all. The information we do gather is name, address, dob, father's name/address as that is needed Islamically. Sometimes we take ID scans but a while ago we stopped as it isn't technically required in Islam and it makes some of the dodgy lot anxious. I have pretty much free access to everything there and I'm going to copy every file onto a USB which I might leak to authorities when I can distance my way from family/Islam.

My last request is to never give up to Islam. Pure Islam is cancer. All the peaceful muslims you see around the Western world (basically every muslim I know my age) are not practicing true Islam. The only reason I'm redpilled is because my father is an Imam and pushed me, otherwise I would have gone my life thinking Islam is good. I'm always thinking about ways to educate people about Islam, and since I'm pakistani I think I'm in a good position to do it without bring dismissed as a racist.

Sorry for that rant I'm just so upset and ashamed of my background. I want to eradicate the pakistani muslim from my name, take an english name and become full british. One day I will.
>>
>>18276672

You know what I think you should do, anon? You have the mindset and the knowledge to reform the islam as it is into a more modern religion, which more people are able to identify themselves with instead of the archaic bullshit that is currently being taught. If you do this you wash away the shame in your background, because you can prove that people can change, religion can change, and that having a paki background doesn't make you a bigoted idiot. Write down your ideas carefully and considerably, work and develop them for a while, and then post them online. [or staple em to the door of a mosque, like good 'ol Luther did].
>>
>>18276700
are you setting up Abdul Anon for an honour killing or something?
>>
>>18276497
Hi Op
1) Do not tell your dad you are no longer Muslim.
2) Contact a lawyer with a non-profit. Tell them you want to be a whistleblower but are gravely concerned about blowback. Hopefully they can find you a pro-bono attorney you can consult with
3) With an attorney present, whistleblow to the police and share the docs that other anons recommend.

Do not go directly to the police without first talking to a lawyer. If the ringleaders run off to Pakistan, the police will target you unless you have an agreement thru a lawyer.
>>
>>18276707
>You cannot do this anonymously or behind a pseudonym
>>
>>18276519
A lot of young muslims are converting because they were told this fairytale about the greatness of islam, but they go out in the world and see christians, jews, atheists have built great civilizations while muslims have achieved nothing. The Islamic world has sort of a north-korea like thing going on.
>>
>>18276700
Almost inspirational anon. Except that Quran is the word of God. If the Quran says something you must do it. I've thought about this a lot. To reform Islam means to throw away certain sections of the Quran. If even one part of the perfect book is not followed then either we are heretics or the entire Quran is wrong (and we are heretics). I can very easily die to honour killing. Being bound to a book is the worst thing a religion can do.
If I were to attempt to create this movement then I could actually do this though because of one powerful tool. Most muslim youth know nothing about the Quran and Hadith. So when I present to them why my ideas are good simply because they are used to life in a successful western society and would embrace ideas that support it.
However if it ever gets big the question will always come up about Quranic verses I don't follow. This is where everything fucks up. I lose the identity of muslim by going against the Quran, which makes it much harder to recruit members since it's essentially like converting them to another religion. I've seen first hand mosques teach kids about the evilness of other liberal sects of Islam. I remember hearing in mosque about a group of muslims who took another man to be the final prophet (who wasn't a pedo etc...) and who never followed the Quran. They made me hate them and I remember talking to all my friends about how they 'elected' a prophet and how bad it was. It's a long hard road reforming religion...
>>
>>18276771

I see how conflicting it is with what is taught to everyone. It is especially influential on children, it seems. Whatever you choose to do anon, I wish you the best of luck. Always take care of yourself, and think about your safety, godspeed.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.