[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to make my dick thiccer? I'm happy with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1493315020283.jpg (168KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493315020283.jpg
168KB, 720x960px
Is it possible to make my dick thiccer?

I'm happy with the length at 7.5" but it feels thin at 5" around eith a tape measure.
>>
Fast no meme results: penis enlargement pump (medical pump kind). 9-12 minutes worth or enduring a bit of skin stretching pain (it's worth it?), little less if you use a lot of lube and you can get 6"+. Gotta be careful not not hurt your balls with it. Effects last longer if you use a cock ring. But your dick will look smaller during recovery after using it.

Slow no meme results: jelk, ulis, edging. But these have the unintended side effect of making you cum faster sometimes, whereas the pump numbs your stuff and makes you go for a pretty long time.

Note, all these methods are temporary unless you perform them continuously.

There's always surgery but that's dangerous, even enlargement pumps are said to cause problems. They do work however. Up to you. You can always just be satisfied with your size.
>>
My penis is 6 inch by 4.3, never heard complaints but still

Girth is harder to enlarge than length. Find a way OP.
>>
>>18276503
Aren't pumps dangerous though? Don't they fuck up your veins or something?
>>
>>18276740
They improve circtlation, but some people say they can cause side effects, maybe with staying erect?
>>
Your penis is a muscle group, just like any other. When you work out, you tear your muscles and then proteins bridge the connection making the muscle slightly bigger.

They have hydro penis pumps you can attach to your shower head and shower while using it. If you use it consistently every day, like you would the gym you will see mass results. However, just like the gym; if you push yourself too much you will strain that muscle group and cause problems. Any slow, long term process will help, maybe no to the extent that you want, but it will help.
>>
>>18276775
>Your penis is a muscle group,
Are you retarded or just trying to trick OP into destroying his dick? It's tissue. There's no mussle in the penis
>>
>>18276469
Seems dangerous op, just love yourself
>>
>>18276775
>Penis
>Muscle

Uhhhh
>>
>>18276775
>trying to get OP to break his penile bone
>>
>>18277829
>bone
DOES NO ONE ON THIS BOARD KNOW WHAT A PENIS IS?
>>
File: 1469220826347.jpg (19KB, 500x551px) Image search: [Google]
1469220826347.jpg
19KB, 500x551px
>>18278013
>they call it a boner for no reason
>>
Jelging works but it's very slow process. Also jelqing did not make me nut quicker. That hugely depends on the person.
>>
>>18279356
>Jelging works but it's very slow process.
How slow are we talking about here? What kind of results in what kind of time frame?
>>
>>18279409
I got a half inch length in 2 months. After that it took me nearly a year to get another half of inch. You get a gain quick and then it slows down. I gained some girth too but less than a quarter of an inch.

This is me with doing my exercise in the shower for maybe 5 mins 2-3 times a week. I give a day or two rest between sessions.
>>
>>18276775
Terrible advice. This is how you permanently fuck up your dick, jelqing included. It's not muscles, it's spongy material and blood vessels and they don't get bigger.

There is no way OP. One of my closest friends admits to having a small penor and it bugs him to bits but he still fucks plenty more women than me. Hot too. Some call him back, some don't as per usual with guys.

Bad thing is that his small dick ruined his long term relationship because of his insecurities. He either thought she cheated or she actually did and it's not because he has a small dick, but because he had insecurities around it. She did love him, seemingly and wanted to make things work.
>>
>>18279539
All methods mentioned so far are temporary and can have unintended consequences, yes. Surgery being the only permanent one. But that too has the potential to rot off your junk. Some guys do well with surgeries though. And cock pumps are pretty reliable, kinda degenerate, but reliable. I read an article about artificially grown lab penises being surgically replaced, but so far it was only for returning vets who've had their stuff blown off.
>>
>>18279625
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2782050/The-penises-grown-lab-Scientists-say-organs-tested-humans-five-years.html
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.