[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I fuck up really hard or was there nothing for me to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: wojak.png (32KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
32KB, 800x800px
Did I fuck up really hard or was there nothing for me to fuck up in the first place?
Incoming wall of text. Things in [] brackets may or may not have happened, I can’t tell.

>Be put in the same group as her for a group project
>Find out we both play LoL
>Barely interact during the semester
>At the last group meeting, she asks me if I was keeping up with (LoL) worlds
>Instantly fall in love with her
>Eventually ask her out
>She kept saying "I'm flattered" but managed to get a "maybe" in
>Kept repeating she was flustered so I interrupt, telling her to forget I asked
>we say goodbye and start walking away
>She calls out that we could play LoL together
>[She pulls out her phone wanting to type something but hesitates], then gives me her summoner name

>FF last day of uni
>End up going out for lunch with me, her, a mutual friend, and some others that she and mutual friend know
>I try to keep my distance from her
>She always ended up walking beside me as we walked to and from lunch
>[She looked kinda sad]
>Eventually everyone leaves and it's just the two of us
>Just before we part ways, she tells me why she couldn't give me an answer when I asked her out
>"You know when I couldn't say anything before you told me to forget you asked? Well I couldn't give you an answer because there were some people I wanted to see and if we went out then we'd see each other a lot and I might not have time to catch up with them since I've kinda been neglecting them because I've been living the semester in bed"
>[Last part was said as though she was ashamed, maybe dropping a hint that she’s depressed]
>[May have mentioned there was someone else she liked]
>Was completely unexpected so there might have been more, but I don't remember
>I didn't say anything after she finished telling me that stuff
>[As we walk away from each other she looked dejected]

>Few weeks into summer break
>Message her on LoL saying I’d still be interested on going out with her
>She doesn’t respond to it

part 1
>>
>FF orientation week of uni this year
>She’s on the committee of one of the clubs
>Visit that club’s stall to see her
>She [genuinely] looked happy to see me, [like if I went in for a hug she would have hugged back]
>Still not showing any emotions towards her
>She invites me to walk around and check out other clubs with her
>Keep my distance as we walk
>Eventually get back to her club’s stall
>Finally get her number
>Join her club
>Gives me a giftbag
>Because I had a meeting to go to, I tell her I didn’t want to carry it around with me and gave it back to her, instead of asking her to hold it for me
>[She looked disgusted that I did this]
>Went back home straight after the meeting instead of texting her or going back to the stall to see if she was still around
>>
>>18276228
>there nothing for me to fuck up in the first place

You need to fucking relax
>>
Sounds like you liked being in the position of her giving you attention, but sought her out when she wasn't giving you any when you were an asshole
>>
>At the last group meeting, she asks me if I was keeping up with (LoL) worlds
>Instantly fall in love with her

That's where you fucked up
Jesus Christ you can't "fall in love" with a girl just because she plays a video game.
>>
Seems like any time she tries to get closer to you you put on this damaged edgelord persona, which to her probably just looks like a lack of interest
>>
>>18277248
>Sounds like you liked being in the position of her giving you attention
This seems likely. I definitely feel less shit after she responds to a text.

>>18277271
I never wanted to feel this way about her in the first place. The first thing I did when the feelings came flooding in was curse myself out.

>>18277291
The damaged edgelord persona was me trying to not be the creeper that keeps trying to get with someone after they get rejected. I'm just a complete autist who can only be way too interested or not interested at all.
And yeah, it would definitely look like a lack of interest. But was there any interest from her end? This could all be explained away as her just being nice, right?
>>
Bump because I need more people telling me how much of a fuckup I am
>>
>>18278226
You need to chill dude. It sounds like she's into you, and you have nothing to lose by showing you're interested in her. Just go for it.
>>
>>18276228
>>18276232
tl;dr
>>
>>18278382
I can't tell if a girl likes me or not. I fuck up really hard.
>>
Bumping in the hopes that someone will say something that makes me stop feeling like shit. Don't know what though.
>>
I'm just going to say it, stop being autistic. Keep giving her the cold shoulder and eventually she's not going to care about you.
>>
OP I'm in a similar situation and my best advice I can give to you that has helped me a lot is that you need to be happy. Now I know that may sound cliche but I call it the "girlfriend effect" where you are happy and carefree. Not afraid of talking to anybody because you feel like there's a girlfriend of yours and all the confidence having one brings, there doesn't have to be a girlfriend of course but try to force yourself into that mentality of being happy and confident as though you actually do have one.
>>
>>18279419
I know, but I can't help but feel like I'm just bothering her. I know I shouldn't be thinking like that, but for me, emotions prevail over logic.

>>18279901
That is unfortunately easier said than done.
>>
>>18277271
Finding a girl that likes your rare hobby is insanely rare since only 10% of people who play LoL are girls. I would fucking kill for a decently cute girl that plays LoL.
>>
>>18280598
Yea till you realize they are utter shit and can only do vs ai matches
>>
>>18280605
I'd take that over some dumb normie that only cares about twitter and instagram
>>
>>18280634
But would she take you over the 100 other guys who are also interested in her because she plays LoL?
>>
Alternatively, I can give her way too much attention and scare her away.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.