[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I'm here looking for advice on my relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1489504895178.gif (1024KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1489504895178.gif
1024KB, 184x141px
Hey /adv/, I'm here looking for advice on my relationship.
Lately my girlfriend has blatantly stopped trusting me and started resenting me and trying to pick fights for what seems like no reason, and is always paranoid that I'm criticizing her.
When all I do is try and make her happy, encourage her to do the things she likes and support her.
She went so far as to dig up the dirty laundry of my past relationship from a few years ago and talked to my ex about me?
My ex has convinced her that I'm abusive and controlling, despite the fact that I've been solid as fuck to my current GF.
Today, I found out that my mother might be dead in less than a year (cancer) if the treatments don't work. I came home after visiting her later than I had anticipated to be home and my girlfriend was livid at me- she spent all night basically ignoring me and then when I went to bed she blew up at me, and told me she had gotten dressed up for me and was mad that I didn't come home on time. We got in a huge fight, and she was threatning to break up with me because I told her she was being unreasonable with me.
At this point, she hadn't bothered to ask how my day was or anything and didn't know about my mother. When I told her that to me, while what she did was a nice gesture ultimately I didn't give a fuck and really by the time I got home the only surprise I got was an angry girlfriend she flipped her shit.
And she seemed to have basically no sympathy about how I was feeling and was just obsessed about how she was disappointed.
She went so far as to threaten to break up with me for "being physical with her" when she was full on yelling at me and aggressively walking towards me when I pushed her away with a pillow.
Tell me I'm not crazy and that this is fucked.
What do I do to try and fix this? How did things escalate so quickly into this? For the past month she's just been mad at me all the time, and I don't even really do anything outside of work and try to spend time with her and our son
>>
She is cheating on you. Dump her and move on.
>>
>>18275841
She's not cheating on me. I know that much at least.
>>
>>18275846
Stay delusional, then. Don't come crying back to /adv/ when you find out, though. There are many red flags in this post, and her odd behaviors should've been indicative of infidelity.

My point still stands: dump her and move on, or stay in a relationship with a girl who's cheating on you. Your choice, your life.
>>
>>18275854
So, what? When your SO is mad at you they're automatically cheating?
I'm looking for a way to make our relationship better, not end it on a baseless whim. If I find out she is cheating on me then, yeah- fuck that I'm out and couldn't give a fuck.
But at this point I trust her and love her, and I'd like some advice on how to put an end to the fighting.
>>
>>18275865
You're in denial. I can tell based on your posts. Anyway, in the event she is not cheating, why can't you just ask her what's up? And can you elaborate on your ex?

Your girlfriend is acting suspicious, and you're clearly not happy given how unpleasant she has been. Just end it.
>>
>>18275826

It sounds like she is feeling insecure about your relationship and is trying to antagonise a response in you by bringing up your past. It's true, this is behaviour that generally goes hand in hand with cheating (or wanting to cheat) but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I think her insecurity has just come at the wrong time. You have just received some potentially terrible news about your mother which at the moment, takes priority over your partners whimsical mood swings. Perhaps you could speak to your partner calmly and explain that although you really appreciate the gesture and she looked very nice, your mind was on other things. You could also suggest that you two go out together one evening, so she can dress up again at a time when you can truly enjoy it.

I wouldn't make any quick decisions, especially if you have a child together. However, if the behaviour continues then you may need to think more about what could be causing it.
>>
>>18275826
>our son
Lol.

Buy her flowers, tell her you are sorry for being such shit boyfriend, hug her and invite her on "date".

Anyway she can have 99 reasons why she behaves like crazy. And yes, cheating can be one reason. When woman want to break up / cheat, they try to force their partners to break up by behaving like ultimates bitches to protect their own ego, to make them innocent and to blame all faults on man.
>>
>>18275893

I honestly don't think it's the best idea to just dump her off of whim. The advice I can give you is to be very passive with her so that when you both get into enough fights and she's the only one angry, she'll realize something is wrong on her end and she'll try to fix it.

Also I think it might be a good idea to tell her about your mum having cancer and whatnot.
>>
borderline personality syndrome. dump, and ignore forever. you'll be glad you did , and you'll regret it horribly if you don't.
>>
We can't say for sure about the cheating but we do know your mother is ill and you have limited time with her. I can only imagine if you waste more time on the drama with this girl that you will regret it after your mom has passed. My suggestion would be to use this precious time you have with your mother, not on some drama filled girl that doesn't trust you for no reason
>>
>>18275826

You need to learn to stop escalating situations, your entire scenario could have been avoided if you straight away told her "sorry babe but today I found out my mother potentially only has a year to live" If that didn't stop her from being moody at you then she is bat-shit crazy and you should leave. I get that you felt regardless of your situation she didn't have the right to be angry with you for being late and that is likely why you didn't tell her what happened to prove a point but really think about what doing this achieves... you might as well just drop her and be done with the silly games and bullshit. So my advice is if you want to stay together stop escalating her bullshit.
>>
Bend her over doggie fuck her hard. Shoot your load inside her cunt. Pull out and say stop your shit or gtfo. If she leaves find someone bitch to fuck. If she stays your not as much of a retard as you thought
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.