[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /adv/ I'm in a non-monogamous/friends-with-benefit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1738.png (189KB, 600x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1738.png
189KB, 600x1417px
Hello, /adv/

I'm in a non-monogamous/friends-with-benefits arrangement with a lady friend, and I had this go down last night.

>We're at a party.
>There's another person there who she is attracted to.
>She spends the evening flirting with other person.
>I'm aware of it, but letting her do her thing because it genuinely doesn't bother me.
>I'm leaned against a counter in the kitchen, minding my own business.
>She comes over and presses her butt against me while grabbing my crotch.
>Ask her if she wants it.
>"No, I'd rather get with [another person] right now."
>In my head: "Then why the fuck are you grabbing on my dick right now, and not his?"

Am I an over-reactive retard for getting bothered by this? I don't mind that she's into someone, but it made me feel devalued+annoyed that she would initiate that type of contact with no interest in follow-through (annoyed) because she wanted that contact with someone else (devalued).
>>
>be in a non-monogamous arrangement with someone
>feel annoyed and devalued when she doesn't want to have sex with you
You were asking for it.
>>
Yes OP, she just did that to make the guy jealous

Also that comic is extremely fucking cringeworthy. Something about the art style.
>>
>fuck buddy
>also fuck-with-your-emotions buddy

Hmmmmm...
Well without more specifics of the terms of your arrangement I think you're over-reacting even if it doesn't feel good to be used as bait for her to get with somebody else.

It's shitty for people to tease like that, but I expect you should be allowed to initiate stuff in the same way with the roles reversed.

I'd just let it go if it's truly a healthy friends-with-benefits arrangement... If it happens again clarify to make sure that she isn't trying to make you jealous... because then that's not cool
>>
>>18275765
KEK CONFIRMED
>>
>>18275765
why aren't you trying to fuck other women instead of hovering around her as she's trying to get laid? I would stop giving her the attention she craves.
>>
ntr fetish confirmed
>>
>fuck buddy arrangement
>Get jealous when you get treated like the piece of meat you became by being in this scenario
Don't know what you were expecting. Expect gripping regret and fear when you finally find a girl brave enough to deal with someone with your history.
>>
>>18275791
It's the art style equivalent of purple hair.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.