[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Week 7 of not shaving Is it supposed to look this shitty this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 20170501_002005.jpg (602KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170501_002005.jpg
602KB, 2896x2896px
Week 7 of not shaving
Is it supposed to look this shitty this far in?
Ignore the neck and high cheek hairs, those get shaved off when I'm not being a bum and go out.
What can I do to make it look better if anything?
>>
Shave it all off
>>
>>18275692
can you control these fucks once they get longer? They look like complete ass when they protrude out
>>
>>18275894
I'm going for this look so I don't want to shave anything off just yet
I'm just wondering if I can somewhat manipulate them once they're long or am I cursed to have an old ragged bum beard.
Does it have to be long to get that "combed in one direction" look?
>>
>>18275925
ffs, forgot pic after 4chan shit itself and I had to rewrite the post
>>
>>18275925
>>18275927
It's like a haircut you know, some hairs need to be longer than other to create a certain look. When all hairs are the same length it just looks like a mop. Let it grow some more and go see a barber when you've got enough hair to work with.
>>
File: 2acf353c45594556a91c017ba6bc8046.jpg (379KB, 1091x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2acf353c45594556a91c017ba6bc8046.jpg
379KB, 1091x1536px
>>18275938
will do, thanks for the advice
take some human perfection as thanks
>>
Proper beard owner of 10+ years here. You're doing fine anon. Looks like you won't grow a full facial beard, but give it another 3 to 4 weeks and go to a barber to have it professionally shaped and cleaned up, then start regularly maintaining it
>>
>>18276109
>Looks like you won't grow a full facial beard
I can live with that, I just want this >>18275927
look anyways
thanks for the advice though, sounds like going to the barber is the thing to do
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.