[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive posted a few times here about this girl but it was more of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: ramona_quad.jpg (119KB, 517x559px) Image search: [Google]
ramona_quad.jpg
119KB, 517x559px
ive posted a few times here about this girl but it was more of me trying to get over her. i believe i am now but shes been up to some weird shit thats just kind of confusing me
long story short about girl, we dated for a while, everything seemed fine, she broke up with me because she "needed time to herself"

went out with some friends late last night to steak and shake for food and socializing
posting snap stories of random ass memes were doing and shit
i always check who views my snap stories bc im ocd or something i have no idea

ex girl sees snap of us all at steak and shake, i dont think anything of it

about 15-20 minutes later my eyes lock across the restaurant with her best friend, who is staring at me

at first i thought i was just seeing shit, no way shed be there, thatd be a crazy coincidence
i check snap stories just because im a slave to my phone, ex has snap story in steak and shake

what. the. fuck.

im super weirded out now, she views my story, then shows up with 2 of her friends, what the fuck???

we were done eating so we walk up to pay, ex walks behind us and confronts me with "oh hey haha what are you doing here?" like she didnt know i was there or something, even though it was pretty blatant she saw the story and showed up
i responded "we were just eating and chilling" then i left

posted on twitter the next morning, because i have a problem with posting a conscious stream to twitter, something along the line of "what the fuck stay away from me" and "bitches are crazy"
a few hours later, her 2 friends who were with her last night, who dont follow my twitter, liked those tweets. and i post A LOT and because they dont follow me, it's almost like they were testing my reaction?

(1/2)
>>
File: large.jpg (42KB, 465x516px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
42KB, 465x516px
>>18275542
it all just seems so weird because SHE left ME so why is she stalking me now?
am i reading into it too much? friends ive discussed this with are just as confused as me and calling her crazy

i guess what im asking is what was she trying to do showing up like that? i dont get what the point to it is
any questions about relations in this story or anything more in depth ill answer

(2/2)
>>
also feel it might be worth mentioning

from her twitter and insta showing up on my feed i think it's pretty obvious shes talking to a new guy, even though she "needed time to herself" and i was pretty whatever about all of that until this incident

i dont know im just confused as fuck

(3/2)
>>
>>18275542
>and i post A LOT and because they dont follow me,
and i post A LOT and because they dont follow me, they had to dig through my twitter to find that shit*

realized i switched my train of though part way through that, i should really proof read shit
>>
>>18275542

Stop living on social media and you will avoid the drama.
>>
>>18275733
thats a big thing i need to work on, im aware

im more asking about what reasons she would have for showing up where my friends and i were
what was she trying to get out of that?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.