[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-virgin here. I've never had a girlfriend in my life,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Non-virgin here. I've never had a girlfriend in my life, and I am 18 years old. Long story short, I fucked my 19 year old female cousin when I was younger. If I ever get intimate with another girl, what the fuck do I say? Should I say I'm a virgin (a lie), or be honest and tell her I fucked my cousin?
>>
When did you have sex with your cousin? Was it more than once?
As in do you think you have experience?

If yes, lie about who you fucked. If you end up in a relationship with said girl and tell her later on down the road, she'll probably think it fucked you up and that's a valid excuse to lie about it.

If no, just say you're a virgin. The lack of experience will likely be obvious, and she'll think you lied about not being a virgin.
>>
Never admit anywhere else but here that you fucked your cousin. Just say you had a one night stand at a party and her name was jessica
>>
>>18275605
I fucked her maybe 5 or 6 times without a condom. I was 16 and she was 19 at the time. I am an 18 year old college sophomore now. I'm pretty inexperienced, quite honestly. I cum too fast and have an insane sex drive.
>>18275612
I'm a terrible liar, though. I'd feel guilty too.
>>
>>18275605
>she'll probably think it fucked you up
What do you mean by this, by the way?
>>
>>18275635
Well I'm not sure if it was consensual on your part but she might assume you were raped, which would be a good reason to keep it from someone

If it was consensual, listen to >>18275612
>>
>>18275640
Oh, I should have clarified: it was consensual (I think?), but I still feel used. I wanted to love her, and I wanted her love, but she didn't feel that way and just wanted my body, I guess.

We're long lost first-cousins, so that may explain the initial attraction between us.

Also, how do I lie without feeling guilty? Any tips?
>>
>>18275650
Im not a big liar, I'm usually pretty up front with people, but this is a different situatuon

I think realising it isn't a normal lying situatuon might help you not feel guilty

Think of it like this
If you told her you wanted to fuck your cousin and did, what would she think about that?
All I can see from telling someone something like that is her looking down on you
You're helping yourself and this girl be more comfortable by lying
>>
>>18275666
>All I can see from telling someone something like that is her looking down on you
See, here's what I don't get. Why would my hypothetical girlfriend look down on me for that? I'm American, by the way. Am I ashamed for engaging in sexual relations with my first cousin? Yeah, it's pretty fucking embarrassing. But on the other hand, lying is immensely difficult for me.

I get what you're trying to say, though, but it's just hard, you know?
>>
>>18275677
I understand what you're saying anon, but first impressions (and this includes first sex impressions) can be big
I would say dont share it with her at first but maybe later down the road if this hypothetical relationship continues

It's kind of one of those things where it might depend on the girl and how accepting she would be of that

I understand it's hard to lie but i think it's the best option for a situation like this
>>
>>18275685
Thank you for understanding, I really appreciate your posts.
It has been nearly a year and a half since my cousin and I have spoken, yet I often think of her. Will these thoughts ever go away? I'm unsure whether it's a feeling of unrequited love or what, but it certainly hinders me at times.

I had deleted her from Facebook and all of our posts a year ago, and I added a pretty good looking picture of myself. I noticed she had blocked me months afterwards. But recently, I noticed she unblocked me, and now she has a boyfriend. She hasn't added me, nor have I added her. What does this mean?

Even though we fucked, we grew distant after that.
>>
>>18275701
Now it's just break up advice

The thoughts never completely go away but you can replace them with other things
Be productive. Find a hobby to keep your mind occupied.
The thoughts will become less and less and if you're lucky they'll go away

I've had 4 major gfs in my life. From this experience, the thoughts get more manageable as time goes on and as you find more things to occupy your time
The more recent the break up, the more you're going to think about it

I'd say work on bettering yourself for a while. As in dont try to replace her with a different girl, that rarely works out

You'll find a girl for you eventually anon, best of luck.
>>
>>18275716
>As in dont try to replace her with a different girl, that rarely works out
>You'll find a girl for you eventually anon, best of luck.
This seems a bit contradictory to me. What do you mean?
>>
>>18275728
Don't use a new girl as a way to forget your cousin.

Don't force a new relationship, it'll come when the time is right.
>>
>>18275731
Thanks man.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.