[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

people of adv who are virgins by choice and because they want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3393.jpg (46KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3393.jpg
46KB, 450x600px
people of adv who are virgins by choice and because they want sex only with someone they feel is worth it: how did you develop that mindset? is this your parents work or did you come to those conclusions yourself?
i want my kids to value sex and intimacy as something special. my parents never trached me anything about it, so i have no clue how big of a good influence parents can be on the topic or how to go about it.
>>
Why do you want them to think that way? There's nothing wrong with casual sex. I'm saying this as someone who is abstinent until I find The One. And to answer your question, I came to this conclusion myself. My parents never spoke to me about sex or relationships and I never asked.
>>
>>18275523
there's nothing inherently wrong with it. i just want them to be able to make a conscious and informed decision and not just act upon hormones and then regret it later.

how old were you when you came to that conclusion?
>>
>>18275488
I'm not that way anymore but I was, and it ultimately came from an unhealthy place.

For me, some part of me truly believed that things would definitely be more special if I did meet that right person and that it was worth waiting until I did.

To the end I turned down a number of girls that were obvious quick and easy ways to have a one and done scenario.

However, where it got unhealthy is that I was always shy growing up, and I slowly started to become afraid of establishing an emotional connection with anyone who wasn't "the right one" and extra terrified of doing it and discovering that Idid, but I was wrong and they weren't the right one.

And so I ALSO started to avoid situations with girls that were interested in me that were potentially suitable enough, and I completely lost all nerve when it came to girls that I felt overly attracted to.

I created as wall of repression.

It wasn't until I was 23 where I met the "right one" and it completely fell through when I acted like a total crazy person (spilled my spaghetti as it were) that I realized how dumb I was being.

She was actually the first person of the opposite gender that I ever had any sort of romantic intimacy with. And it was only 1 kiss. One time.

After that though, I kind of had a backlash where I just said fuck it.

So I jumped online, got a date, saw she was in to me and just said fuck it, why not, if she wants to let's find out what this stuff is all about.

It was HORRIBLE. Like it made me feel cheap, empty, and dirty as hell, and it probably left me with a psychological set back when it came to sex. I wasn't able to cum, and I wouldn't be able to for another 4 years later, until I met my first girlfriend (my 4th partner).

It also affirmed what I knew before, that i was the type of person that valued intimate encounters and connections, but I also modified that to not be about finding he right one, but the ones that had at least SOME meaning. Which is the healthier way to think.
>>
>>18275488
I stayed virgin till I met my now husband.

My mother told me, very simply, "Sex has consequences. You can protect yourself as much as you want, but whenever you have sex you are accepting the possibility of having a baby. Have sex with someone you'd raise your children with."
>>
not sure honestly i just know that hooking up with a random girl wasn't really my speed. cause i wasn't popular, good looking or confident in high school so i just kinda decided that i might as well make it mean something
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.