[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/isors, I havent had good sex in a long time. I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (87KB, 422x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 422x629px
Hi /adv/isors,

I havent had good sex in a long time. I feel self conscious though because as a female I am kind of hairy, and its hard for me to orgasm with vaginal sex. So.. iono I just feel self conscious getting naked with someone I dont know very well.

There is a man at the hospital who looks hot though. He is a doctor, and we say hi to each other in the hallway. I think hes cute but he is in his 40s probably.

I dont know what to do. I am both shy and lazy. I am too tired to do anything or deal with the drama of relationships. I am 26 years old. I dont feel like getting hurt again.

Its ok to be alone but at the same time I would like to feel in love. But I just dont feel like going through the trouble. Why do I do?

Is it worth fucking someone temporarily? I dont want to get naked with someone I dont know. I have better sex if I know the guy and we flirt kn our dates. But nobody wants to take me out anymore.

How does dating work these days anyways? Its been a while for me.
>>
Be in an area where there are a lot of single guys and talk to them. Being a girl is playing the dating game on easy mode.
>>
>>18275459
I think most of the guys in my area are unattractive. I dont know what to do. Even at bars it feels like everyones disgusting.

I feel like I may be too ugly to date the guys I want, so I have already decided ro stay single rather than settling for less.
>>
>>18275465
I feel borderline asexual. I dont have a drive for finding someone. I just want most people to get away from me.
>>
>>18275465
If guys don't want to take you out its prob you. Shave also, that shit is gross.

Dating has worked like it always has. Sex is more casual but its not like you're so old you're out of the loop. If you want something casual just get tinder and you should find something empty and meaningless. If you want something more substantive maybe try making an eharmony account or just talk to the doctor and make an effort.
>>
also when i tried online dating I had to swift through all the trolls and i end up wasting time. everyone is disgusting to me. i am not attracted to the human race. most guys who hit on me are black. i dates one before, we made out but i felt disgusted. i ended up blocking him.

please help me what do i do. i will have to stay single forever.
>>
>>18275482
You sound like you're trying to date a 10 when you have the personality (and potentially looks) of a 5. You seem to think you're better than a lot of people, but somehow only have tunnel vision for the doctor.

You need to get out more, like the anon said, you're a girl. All you have to do is not be fat and grotesquely hideous and you'll have no trouble finding guys.
>>
>>18275480
i am too lazy to shave if i am not sexually active.

i could try the doc but I am just gonna be worn out i feel old already. i dont want drama in my life. i want stability. i dont want someone who wants to trick me.
>>
>>18275482
Lol wait a sec. Post a pic of yourself and black out the eyes. Something doesn't seem right and I think posting your pic would be quite helpful
>>
i feel stable as a single woman so i am at a dilemma where i can bring someone in, and potentially harm myself, or stay single and unharmed.

I have worked hard at obtaining stability. Dating and being dumped has resulted in absolute chaos, and almost destoryed me. I have recovered, but its taken a lot of work. I dont want to destroy wha I have worked so hads to obtain.
>>
>>18275497
its not worth it i know a lot of people who go on 4chan and track me down.
>>
>>18275519
Ok if you're scared of that I'll just be honest. I think you believe you are far more attractive than you really are. At first I wasn't sure but the more you said it began to form a picture. If you're 26 then you should be getting hit on. Also, you should be matching with some pretty attractive dudes online. That is under the assumption that you are around a 5.5 or higher. Seems to me you are unattractive and you have a superiority complex which makes you even more repulsive to the people who may like you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.