[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a virgin af and it seems like a hard to me to get rid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

I am a virgin af and it seems like a hard to me to get rid of it cause i can't socialize and i am ugly.

Right now my ultimate goal in my life is have sex with girlfriend one day.
I feel like it is the greatest achievement I can make. If i can achieve this i can achieve literally everything.

I am 21 years old , 5'9" piece of shit btw.

Am I Overdoing It? Is there a any alpha male/chad/normie to help me?
and pls do not give me stupid advices like just be yourself. thank you.
>>
You sound pathetic, and most likely are. Jesus Christ man, grow a spine. I pity fuckers like you. Sort your life out, seriously. Don't even worry about girls or relationships yet. Sort. Your. Fucking. Life. Out. And work on your attitude, because quite frankly, it's repulsive and girls will pick up on that.

I'm starting to think these types of posts are satire.
>>
Be good looking and be rich.

Show me a billionaire who isn't getting laid on the reg (by no choice of their own)
>>
>>18275467
>You sound pathetic
yes i am pathetic and i try to get rid of it.

>Sort your life out, seriously
I am trying but there is nobody to help me. I have to do everything by myself.

>Don't even worry about girls or relationships yet.
>yet
i am 21 yo. People start having sex when they are 13 or something. I feel more pathetic then you thing.

nice advice board btw ;)
>>
>>18275505
>yes i am pathetic and i try to get rid of it.
That's a start, but still, get rid of that mindset.

You say you're ugly, right? You know what you can do? Take care of your skin, work out, dress better, eat well, and drink lots of water. You are probably not as ugly as you think you are.

If you genuinely are ugly to the point it repulses people, consider plastic surgery. There's my advice regarding that.

And no, most people don't lose their virginity that young. Some do, but most don't.

You say you can't socialize? Well, go outside and start talking to everyone. It's daunting at first, but talk to literally everyone everywhere. Waiting in line at a grocery store? Talk to the old man in front of you. At the gym? Ask a bro how to properly dead lift. In a bookstore? Talk to the cute cashier.

Good luck. Now stop pontificating and actually do something with your life. Getting laid isn't hard, but you need to make an effort.
>>
File: lol.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>18275575
>Well, go outside and start talking to everyone.

best advice ever :DD
>>
I was somewhat like you. I'm not normal, a boring healthy white male, or an aggressive/dominant type. Well, maybe a little bit, but I have had a fair bit of mental issues since sixteen. Here's what worked for me.
>temprary homelessness
This taught me to appreciate how delicate life is, and how we're all fighting to survive and propogate, just like in what we differentiate as 'nature'.
>several mental breakdowns
I contemplated suicide in a miserable panic, several times. I have spent years trying to grapple with the cold reality of our limited and temporary existence.
>dated very problematic women
I dated other people with mental disorders, particularly personality disorders. This taught me how important morality and striving to self-improve is vital to our continued existence.

How does this relate to getting laid? The simple matter of getting laid (leaving out more serious things like conception, domestic partnership) is a tiny speck in the grand scheme of your life. It's like having a good meal, or a relaxing soak in a hot tub. It's not something to pull your hair out over. I could bust in uhh Jeniffer Anniston or something, and that *in itself* would not really matter. My life would go on just the same, except maybe for some external validation that I could pick apart using my own insecurities.

I'm ugly, short, weak, uneducated and poor. I can get laid so long as I'm in an a healthy, functional social environment. It happened every time after my first breakdown, without fail. I saw my own mortality and couldn't care what some thot thought of me.

Devoted love and marriage to a woman is another story. You need to become an independent man first. Right now just set the bar at getting a girlfriend, until you have a fully developed personality and a satisfactory imcome.
>>
Start doing boxing or kickboxing get into mean shape.
Or what about an prostitute damn.
Or get in shape and go clubbing.
Just some ideas.
>>
>>18275446
Are you fat? If not, there's hardly such thing as an ugly guy. I mean being good looking helps, yeah. But not like you're going for Kate Upton here.

I know it's hard, but literally act confident. FAKE confidence. FAKE like you have money. FAKE like you're the hottest thing ever even if you don't feel it. You will get laid quickly. It's all a game and once you get laid once you realize how easy it is.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.