[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got my ex girlfriend pregnant Im 27 and she's 34,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20170407_203440.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170407_203440.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
So I got my ex girlfriend pregnant

Im 27 and she's 34, I was a virgin before we met so I had to open up to her about my sexual ineptitude, we raw dogged it a few times, she insisted, now im not gonna make excuses, I fucked up on that but there was this one time she slid my penis in her intentionally when I had a hard time putting on the condom because I had performance issues for many years, im not gonna blame her and cause her to stress out, we might plan on getting an abortion but tomorrow she's gonna make an appointment and were gonna go together and see how the embryo is, I don't want her to go at this alone.

What should I do /adv/ this is the only place I can go to talk about this.
>>
She's 34,it's not a bad time for her to have a kid at all. Just go through with the birth unless she really insists otherwise you pussy
>>
>>18275315
Heres something else, the day we broke up she hooked up with her ex.
>>
How much do you like your girlfriend and what's your financial situation? 34 isn't young, at that age a woman can't really afford anymore to fool around without thinking about the future if she ever wants to have a family. It's your child, if you abort it you may keep wondering for the rest of your life what kind of person he or she might have been.
>>
>>18275320
We met like around February, I don't know, I told her that I didnt have any strong feelings for her, Ive always had problems with sex and relationships and when I met her I wanted to be honest, and tell her about my problems but now she's pregnant and she feels responsible for the times we had unprotected sex.
>>
>>18275320
I make a decent amount
I don't know her well.enough to have a family with her, she does have a child, her ex cheated on her about a year ago and we met, honestly I met her so I can be honest to her and get help surrounding my issues, I always had a difficult time with relationships, dating, sex and I had really bad performance issues since age 23
>>
You two probably aren't ready for a baby together. Go with her to the appointment. It's important that you are in sync with one another through this. Whatever may come, both of you should make your feelings known. This is a big decision either way and being there for each other is the best thing you can do for one another.
>>
>>18275316
Strong possibility it's the ex's then.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.