[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, I just wanted to share with you guys tonight, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1493590662693.jpg (82KB, 720x659px) Image search: [Google]
1493590662693.jpg
82KB, 720x659px
Hey /adv/, I just wanted to share with you guys tonight, it's been a really bad one for me. My 19th birthday is coming up, and I invited my best friend, he said he'd make it. Just for a little back story, best friend has been my best friend for 14 years. He got a girlfriend 4 months ago, and she's a total bitch. Ever since they got together he's become a completely different person. His girlfriend absolutely hates me whether she will admit it or not, it's blatantly obvious. My best friend and I used to hang out every weekend and talk for hours on end about pointless bullshit, just basic stuff, but since they got together, I've only seen him once, and it was for five minutes. But back to the point, he told me that he would be there for my birthday party, and I just found out today from a mutual friend that bitch girlfriend convinced him to walk across the country. He didn't even tell me he couldn't make it. I feel like he doesn't give a shit about me anymore. I just thought I'd vent to you guys, I've never done it before.

TL;DR: Best friend of 14 years gets bitch gf, doesn't hang with me anymore, says one thing, does another and doesn't tell me, I'm hurt.
>>
I'm just looking for some support guys, this has me really depressed.
>>
Anybody? Anyone at all?
>>
>>18275333
Checked
>>
Just let her ruin his life. It's not like you have to deal with her.

He shall see the error in his ways eventually. For the time being you should work on expanding your social network.
>>
>>18275300
She sounds like a controlling bitch that will ruin his life, and he sounds like a fool for letting her do it. I think, as hard as it is, you need to put some distance between you and him and take some time doing stuff you love. When the relationship eventually falls apart, he will probably come back, but who know how long that could take. You are not obligated to be his friend, if he is no longer respecting you or your time then you don't have to respect his either.
>>
>>18275340
I have plenty of good friends, it's just that this guy was practically my brother, he knew everything about me, and I knew everything about him, but he's changed so much that he's not even the same person anymore, so much even that he doesn't even care enough about me to tell me he can't make it to my birthday.
>>
>>18275343
The sad thing is that this isn't the first time he's done this, but I'm afraid that he's gone much too far this time and I might completely lose him.
>>
File: 1482226866298.jpg (111KB, 814x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482226866298.jpg
111KB, 814x500px
>>18275349
He is in the midst of what sounds like a toxic relationship.

While I know that your feelings are hurt you must also try to have pity for him, for he is the one who has strayed from the light.
>>
>>18275356
All they ever do is argue and hate fuck, I don't see how they are still together. Whenever they both did used to come to my house, she would always get really upset over something and ruin everyone's good time, it was even once something as small as the fact that I didn't offer her a chair.
>>
>>18275368
Yeah dude your friend sounds kinda like a spineless bitch. I've been in a toxic relationship and until he gets his shit together he won't be capable of being a true friend to you or himself for that matter.

You are a victim but you didn't do anything wrong.

Practice forgiveness and acceptance.
>>
>>18275368
She's even bitched because I was making too much noise in my own home.
>>
>>18275371
They've even admitted that they need time apart, but if I ever bring it up as a suggestion for the betterment of their collective sanity, she wants to slap me in the mouth.
>>
>>18275378
And I forgot to mention, they never followed through on it.
>>
>>18275371
It's even got to the point that the only way to contact him is through her Facebook, she claims it's because they're too broke to pay his cell phone bill, but she's always getting something new.
>>
Stop being such a fucking pussy and either talk to him about it or shut the fuck up and move on
>>
I had the exact same thing when I was about 16/17, best mates for about 12 years, used to chill everyday and then he just put me on the shelf, she's evidently an over attached lizard, and he'll see that and sack it off, most lads go through this at some point, it works out well in the end dude, they break up or he puts his dick down and starts being a good friend again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.