[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone share a similar experience? Me and my cousin are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (277KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
277KB, 1920x1200px
Can anyone share a similar experience?

Me and my cousin are in our late 20's... both single and attractive, just no plans to marry anytime soon. We've been close ever since we were younger... closer than most cousins are. She was actually my first kiss and she had a thing for me in the past- we messed around a few times but no penetration, mostly just light oral play. This was mostly in our late teens and early 20s, not so much now.

We both wanted to go on a short trip, so we planned for a cruise to the Caribbeans. We flew to Miami, had some fun there and then set out on the cruise. It was labeled a singles cruise but we mostly just hung out together. We actually did everything together, eat, play.... eventually shared beds, and then showered together.

The 3rd night on the cruise we got back from the bar, both tipsy and loose. Nothing needed to be said, we started feeling each other, slowly taking each others clothes off and then we had sex- my and my cousin. And for the next 3 mornings and nights all we did was have sex. During our free time not spent on the excursions we were just exploring every part of our bodies, every little spot, the most wildest experiences I've ever had. We were so in love with each other that we had lied to people, introducing ourselves as a couple. It was our little, naughty secret. It was one of the most romantic experiences I've ever had- she said she had never felt happier...

After the trip, I dropped her off at her house and kissed her on the lips goodbye. I don't know what to feel or what to do. Obviously I don't want to take this further- I guess this will be a secret between me and her? Maybe we'll do more trips like these until we settle down...

Does anyone else have... close family relationships like this?
>>
>>18275289
haha, nah man my family was fucked up and abusive. but you have fun with that? lol.

yeah use birth control. you do not want to have kids with your cousin. white people i stg.
>>
>>18275289
At least it's not your sister.
Personally I'd go to a place where it's legal and seal the deal. If it remains a secret or one time thing you both will just look back on it with pain.
If you're in the US then you can marry cousins in Alabama. But there are a few countries where nobody will even bat an eye if you married a cousin.
>>
Are you pakistani?
if yes, get married.
if not, well, make sure you keep your genetic heritage well wrapped under plastic, yeah/
>>
>>18275289
Nice fling. Move on.
>>
No we're both Asian and we're aware of what we just did. Yes she's on BC and no we don't plan on getting married...

Just wanted to relate to other people I guess
>>
my extensive reading in all the wrong kinds of Chinese books tells me that certain types of consanguineous relationships - essentially matrilineal - are acceptable. Patrilineal , less so. Just in case your elders find out, or this gets out of hand.
My decidedly non-professional advice is to find a girlfriend who looks just like her and move on. (and never confess btw)
>>
Studied pedigrees son.

If this cousin's was bred with a woman outside the senpai, as in her mom is not linked to your senpai in any way, there is waay less chance of having messed up babies.
>>
Thanks OP that was hot.
>>
>>18276584
Dude what the hell. In Asia this is apparently forbidden love.
>>
>>18278094
that's why it's delicious. see posts above.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.