[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me >21 year old, average as fuck tall guy >Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: sad_frog.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
> be me
>21 year old, average as fuck tall guy
>Long term mentally abusive relationship
>followed by an amazing short term relationship
>Feeling fucked and down I turn to smoking and escaping my feelings
>I meet someone and have sex which was a mistake
>I feel dirty and horrible about it all
>Everyday wake up with a sense of dread
>Hate my job, hate my home, hate myself

I don't know what to do anymore.
>>
I suggest working out or getting a hobby. Distracts from the pain. What's something you loved to do or wanted to do as a kid?
>>
>>18275188
>average as fuck tall guy
Tall guy eh? Consider hitting the gym to become an instant chad.

>I meet someone and have sex which was a mistake
Alright. Not your best fuck. Plenty more up ahead m8 not the end of the world
>>
>>18275196
I do go to the gym and ride my bike around the neighbourhood, which is really therapeutic.

I used to love going to places I've never been before.

I think its a rut I'm stuck in, but I've tried to break to cycle too many times.
>>
>>18275206
>Hate my job, hate my home, hate myself
Search hard for a new job. Move if you must. Sometimes you must travel to find better opportunities. Along the road you can consider renting an apartment right?
>>
>>18275203

I already do go to the gym, but I'm just a bit chubby still.

But I think I need to go more often than I have been.
>>
>>18275210
OP here again (I should be saying that more instead of just responding)

I already do live out of home, but in a shitty suburb full of shitty people.

So I think you're right in saying I should move if it makes me happier, you don't think thats an impulse thing?

Job searching is another story and a half.
>>
>>18275206
What you are feeling is very normal. Bike to another city or hike somewhere beautiful or drive somewhere. You're going to be okay.
>>
>>18275218
>You dont think its an impulse thing?
Not if you must for the well being of your life, no.
>>
>>18275218
Smoking is a gigantic waste of money. Stop it. Save every dime you can. This will give you security in the event you can't find a job after you move. Ideally, land a job before you move. But in either case, job or no job before you move, you need a few grand saved up to make it work. So get busy saving and start figuring out where you want to live. Never too late to start over.
>>
>>18275219
I have felt like this on and off for about 3-4 months, originally feeling like this hard when I was in an abusive relationship.

I think a hike would be really good. I wish I could go with someone, but chances are slim there.

>>18275225

Okay, Thank you for your help it's much appreciated and needed right now.

>>18275229
I know it is, it started with a friend giving me one or two but when I bought my first packet I felt sick.

I need more than I have now for sure. That's a given.
>>
Listen to good music, anon. Stay positive.

Don't kick yourself, God forgives you.
>>
>>18275245
why not just appreciate the things you have?
>>
Op, Im guessing youre renting, so moving shouldnt be much of a pain.

If you hate your job and home, maybe try and find a job somewhere else. Itll be a new job, new home, new area. The main advantage of rent is you can ditch it and move somewhere else.

And as the other person said, find a hobby. That will keep you occupied and happy. Even if the hobbie is to look up philosophy or learn stuff. Maybe find a fun sport, something like ultimate frisbee where you can lay off some steam.

Before you leave your job/home, make sure you found another job where you're going. Dont want to get stuck in the unemployment/homelessness loop
>>
>>18275263

I do rent at the moment, the issue is just finding someplace and telling my hosuemate.

I feel bad dropping it on her, but at the same time its really killing me here.

I agree though, I want another job first before anything else.
The unemployment loop is something I don't want to fall in.

Someone suggested ultimate frisbee to me a while ago, I do longboard and ride my bike so I do try and get out more and more.
>>
Imagine if a girl had written a thread. I imagine they'd say things like. "You deserve it you dumb slut". This place is full of hypocrites.
>>
>>18275275
>I do longboard and ride my bike so I do try and get out more and more.
Maybe look into getting people to do these with? Everything is funner with people :)

Give her a good notice, so she can prepare and find someone else. Hell, if you feel that bad you can help her find someone else to take your place.
>>
>>18275281
Yeah, theres a lot of people with a shit ton of sexual frustration who feel like theyre entitled to it. Kind of sad
>>
>>18275281
Op here, assuming that everyone on /adv/ is sexist??

I think you're mixing up other boards man.

If a woman was going through the same as me, I'd sympathize too.
>>
>>18275285
OP here,

I would very much like this to be honest, I have one other friend who I always see and we go longboarding sometimes.

I kinda think he and the small circle I have now is keeping me bound.

I think I'll give her ample time and I wouldn't mind helping her find someone, I just hope she doesn't take it the wrong way yknow?
>>
>>18275291
You could offer she come with you? Im guessing you like her as a room mate so explain youre annoyed of the suburb and want to move somewhere else, and you'd be happy if she came along, but if she wanted to stay you'd help her find a replacement for you.

I think this way she will understand your situation, and if shes a good house mate you will have made your move easier as you're not doing it alone in a new city.

Don't do this if you dont like living with her though. No point making an offer if its going to end up fucking up your new life. If shes a good house mate its a win win
>>
>>18275302
She has two kids and they both go to school here, so I don't think that would happen.

Yeah she's not too bad, but because she has kids and she's not the 'nicest' mum to her kids.
It reminds me too much of my youth and I won't lie if it makes my home not feel homely.
>>
>>18275313
What you could do is try and find a good job. When you get a job offer tell her you got a really good offer somewhere else and you want to take it. Use your career as an excuse. Explain you'll still be friends but you're not happy at your current work place
>>
>>18275326
Thank you, this is a good idea.

If I landed a city job it would be unavoidable anyway.
>>
>>18275351
Happy to help op. Better get started working on your resume
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.