[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escape the friend zone. Halp. I want to fug but she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

How to escape the friend zone. Halp. I want to fug but she just wants to hug.
>>
You have to be willing to throw the friendship away. Make a move.
>>
The only way to leave the friendzone is to stop being friends with her at all and forget you ever liked her, she doesnt like you and there's nothing you can do about it. It hurts, sorry, but that's the truth
>>
File: anaki.jpg (17KB, 602x258px) Image search: [Google]
anaki.jpg
17KB, 602x258px
>>18275135
tell me your bidding my master
>>
>>18275131
Marry her.
>>
>>18275131
tell her straight up what your deal is, or else youll be stuck in the friendzone for good. You have nothing to lose.
>>
File: hades.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hades.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>18275137
nooooooo. she's perfect. shes all i've ever wanted. not fair. not fair. not fair
>>
>>18275137
There is still one possibility, and that is to do what >>18275142 said.

>>18275143, take a look.
>>
>>18275131
>>18275138
>>18275143
maximum cringe
>>
File: teleborts behind you.gif (384KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
teleborts behind you.gif
384KB, 600x453px
>>18275146
*teleports in front of you*
want to say that again punk?
>>
>>18275131
If a women puts you in the friendzone, you have to make it clear that you want to fuck.

>>18275135
and this is the first step.

>>18275131
You want to fuck her, not be friends. So why are you wasting your time keeping yourself in the friendzone? She is useless to you unless you act.
>>
>>18275138
your bidding, my apprentice (ᴗ)
>>18275158
im a different anon btw
>>
Yeah at this point be straight up and ask for sex.
if she doesn't say yes jus walk away.
>>
>>18275131
Move on. Don't hang around. Trying to get out of the friend zone is fucking impossible.
She will crush your feelings otherwise.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.