[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Make a friend >She's super cute >I'm leaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>Make a friend
>She's super cute
>I'm leaving for a while and will no longer see her regularly if at all
>Only way to contact me is email because I have no phone
>She doesn't ever use her email but says she'll use it just to contact me
>Writes her email down on a piece of paper and hands it to me
>Tells me I'm really cool and she misses me already
>Couple hours later I'm sitting at home
>Open the paper
>She drew a cute happy image with rainbows and stuff on it next to her email and says she'll email me a music playlist

I want to pursue her but she's a bit older than me and says she has only dated older guys before, but while we've been friends she's flirted with me. Then again I've also seen her go through like 4 boyfriends in a year and she is currently not officially with someone but she is going out on dates regularly with someone

I think she's into me and I want to pursue her, she's the most incredible woman I've met and it's only recently I've realized I've fallen
Should I go for it?
Or should I just not come back and start a new life in a new town as planned

(I'm 20 and she's 22, there's about a two and a half year difference but the guys she dates are 24-25 and she's much further ahead of me in life, I still have not got a phone, social circle, vehicle, etc.)
>>
I recommend moving on. It would be cool to talk with her through email if she does follow through but don't make her a priority. Go out and have fun wherever you end up.

Don't mean to be a dick but she will be getting pounded by other older guys. Emailing won't be enough to get her to commit. At least those are my two cents, senpai
>>
File: at first I was like.jpg (319KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
at first I was like.jpg
319KB, 700x500px
>>18275015

Emailing is just until I can come back, just something to keep in contact until we can hang out again

Her being older does make me nervous but I've dated older girls in the past, never any so cool no offense to them but still

You're probably right anon-kun
It would be so much easier to move on if I had someone else though, how do I move on alone, making friends is so hard for someone like me
>>
>>18274989
She told you she's only dated older guys? As in you had that conversation with her?

Okay, first of all, if she answered that way, if you asked her that question, then she is a little bit attracted to you at the very least. She's trying to mentally justify why she can't date you.

Here's the thing though, if you are asking questions like that to her, having that conversation with her, you have made yourself sterile. You think you're being tricky, asking her intimate questions, like you're going to warm her up to you, but notice how thoroughly women take advantage of the opportunity to have conversations about intimate topics with their beta orbiters. Which are never actual intimate conversations. You have friend zoned yourself by doing this.

I am not saying you have sealed your fate. You need to attract this woman if you want to be with her. You have made it only a little bit more difficult for yourself than it otherwise would have been if I am interpreting what you're saying correctly. You will not win her over by being her friend, especially since you're younger and she views you as nonthreatening in any sort of romantic way.

Tell me more about your situation if you'd care to, but other than that, good luck.

t. guy who has penetrated into the hearts of many a older lassies.
>>
>>18274989
You're not gonna be date-able until you get a phone, bro. No girl worth a shit is going to tolerate making plans over email for very long
>>
File: I'll do my best.jpg (62KB, 598x292px) Image search: [Google]
I'll do my best.jpg
62KB, 598x292px
>>18275100
She said it more in a more open way, she didn't say she only dates older guys she said "Huh, I think I've only dated older guys..."
This was in a conversation where we were talking about dating in general
She said she just wants someone she can bake for and cuddle with
And I said women aren't really my top priority and I just want to buy a cabin and live in the woods
Then she said "You can't do that alone, you have to find someone who loves you and wakes to bake for you"
I feel like it was very flirtatious but I just have so little experience I don't know if I'm projecting or being optimistic but it felt...different the way she said it

I've never been beta though, at least I don't think so, I've got a pretty good gut instinct and it usually tells me if I'm being a piece of shit

She said she wanted to hike with me at the end of the summer, and I've lost some weight (37 pounds) and bought some equipment, maybe if I can get a more fit physique, a phone and a more 'adult' wardrobe that'll do something for her?
I really am a novice when it comes to her, I've had girlfriends in the past but they've all come to me as cocky as that sounds, I don't really know how to be on the attacking side
>>
>>18275173
wants to bake*
>>
>>18275173
You've been with this woman in real life, correct?

When she said what she said, if it is the case that you two know each other from in person, then yes, she is definitely interested in you and that comment was not even thinly veiled in your direction. It was pure flirtation.

However, there is an exception in which she's borderline autistic to the point where she is clueless to the fact that what she feels is simply her niceness may be misconstrued as some sort of indicator or gesture of romance.

If you know her and know she is not like this, then you're solid gold. Do what you said and you'll be all in there.

If girls have in the past come to you then that is a sign what I'm telling you about yourself is correct, as that would tend to remind me of myself.
>>
>>18275120
Girls haven't been a top priority until now
And phones are just so expensive considering I'm not mobile that often and I enjoy taking walks on my lunch break during work and also I have no one to call except my gunsmith, the pizza place down the street, a couple internet friends and now one girl

Maybe I'll just get a really cheap phone
>>
Yes, and get a phone. Even the government gives phones out to poor people. That is how important they are today. Get a phone.
>>
File: I'm really feeling it.jpg (15KB, 330x185px) Image search: [Google]
I'm really feeling it.jpg
15KB, 330x185px
>>18275198

Yes, that's why I felt the way she said ti was flirtatious, her body language and smile and what-not
We've worked together for a year, I'm quitting so I can go backpacking and travel around a bit

Oh no, don't say that you'll give me way too much confidence haha

Yeah I'll work on improving myself and see where things go during the later summer

I guess all I needed was a little pep talk, thanks anon
>>
>>18275222
Haha get it boi
>>
>>18275201
Dude, I got a pay-as-you-go smartphone from walmart for THIRTY, $30. It's 25 dollars a month for unlimited talk and text, with 5g of high speed internet. Every single app works perfectly and I've had it for over a year. Phones are cheap. My phone is a Tracphone brand.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.