[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a big crush on a guy.. and he liked me back, too! Unfortunately,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: heart.jpg (51KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
heart.jpg
51KB, 640x629px
I had a big crush on a guy.. and he liked me back, too! Unfortunately, it was during a terrible time when I was going through a lot and wasn't in the right place to have anything romantic.. He ended up thinking I was just leading him on. I really wasn't. It became a huge toxic argument full of insults on both sides. I wanted to stay friends until I got my shit together but he wouldn't accept that.. Why can't men and women be friends? I seriously wasn't trying to make him become my orbiter or anything. He cut me off.. and it hurts so much. I've been crying so much and having a hard time moving on. Should I just forget about him? Will he ever reconsider me again..?
>>
>>18274594
Men and women can be friends, it's just that you fucked up. Take some responsibility OP.
>>
He may not be mature enough to understand you needed time and saw it as rejection. If you have an opportunity to talk to him, you could apologize for being inconsiderate since it was wrong to get involved in the first place and ask him if he would reconsider. But I think it would be best to be with a man willing to be patient with you to be honest.
>>
>>18274594
>Why can't men and women be friends?

They can (Heck my best friend--the person who'd probably be my best man--is a chick )

But that wasn't what was going on here.

Even you admit that you were putting him on the back burner romantically. And it was for 100% completely valid reasons, but that doesn't change the reality of things for him or take away his right to feel hurt and want to move on. You can't expect him to put his life on pause for you.

Bottom line: You weren't ready, and he wasn't willing to wait.

It sucks, but no one was at fualt. y'all just weren't meant to be.

All you can do is move forward in you life so that the next time you meet someone, hopefully you'll be in a better place and ready to act.
>>
>>18274633
/thread
>>
>>18274594
uh, anna?
>>
>>18274594

Unfortunately, alot of women do actually lead guys on that way and he did what he needed to to protect himself.

Being in love with a friend sucks, because they are going to want to talk about their romantic life (you know, all the people they think are better than you, evidently) and that shit just hurts.

Less painful in the long run to just cut contact.

I don't blame him. His only fault is that he wasn't subtle enough to slowly phase you out of his life by gradually reducing contact so you wouldn't even notice.

>Why can't men and women be friends?
Because one will eventually get attracted to the other.
And if that doesn't happen, the significant other of one will get jealous of the two and cause tension.
>>
He's just an experience in your life and yup unfortunately you'll have to move on

Stop begging where there's nothing for you and leave the poor guy alone
>>
>>18274594
You should be friends. If a relationship is not a form of friendship to you, then you are a failure at relationships.
>>
I did the exact same thing he did to you in pretty much the exact situation, it was long ago though, if this was the case I would reconsider if I was talked to, I just would never make the first step myself because of broken pride
>>
>>18274594
>Will he ever reconsider me again..?

Probably not, he wanted to start a relationship with you, and yet, you turned him down. It's best if you stopped all communication with him, for his sake. Not yours.
>>
>>18274594
bump cuz I'm in the same situation as the man
>>
>>18274594
Plenty of more fish in the sea - you will find another one.

Guys opinion.
>>
Can some explain to me why a relationship cant exist if a girl likes a guy and the guy likes back? No bait, going through a similar situation and need some perspective.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.