[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Drink like 5 beers >Wake up with a godawful hangover that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1475374502001.jpg (80KB, 1091x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1475374502001.jpg
80KB, 1091x1080px
>Drink like 5 beers
>Wake up with a godawful hangover that lasts all day

I'm 19. Is there something wrong with me or are some people just more susceptible to hangovers than others?
>>
What is 5 beers to you? 5 5% ABV bottles of 350 ml?

How often do you drink?
>>
Well you're definitely not an alcoholic, so treat your yeast infection
>>
File: 920548-joe2.jpg (25KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
920548-joe2.jpg
25KB, 400x310px
>>18274545
Pathetic.
>>
Drinking 5 beers is a lot. That would give most people a hang over all the next day
>>
5 beers? weaklet
>>
The problem is that you have a drinking problem. Drinking alcohol is a terrible life decision and don't let anybody else convince you otherwise. They're wrong for thinking so.

Stay away from alcohol. Your life will be much better.
>>
Back when I was like 18 and had first started drinking, 5 beers could certainly give me a hangover. Nowadays 5 beers doesn't even get me drunk (unless I drink them quick)

It's all about building your tolerance up.
>>
>>18274545
>5 beers
>getting drunk in general
Yes, you are an alcoholic, seek help.
>>
>>18274545
well you did drink 5 fucking beers. Its not water dude. just 1 or 2 is enough for a night. nigga you just got wasted
>>
If I drink 6 or 7 beers, I'll get hungover as fuck. If I drink half a handle of liquor, I can still work in the morning.

A lot of it has to do with the actual volume of what you drink.
>>
>>18274545
I can have what, 8 or so standard drinks and be ok the next day.

Drink water before going to bed.
>>
>>18274545
Theres a couple of reasons for this.
You might be dehydrated.
For every 2 beers you drink you should drink a glass of water.
You could also be drinking shitty booze.
I dont know a shit ton about beer but liquor creates toxins during fermentation.
This usually separates into 3 layers in the tank. The head which is extremely pure the body which is drinkable and the tail which will get you sick.
Shitty $10 vodka will usually take the head out and put it into a high quality vodka and then take the body and a decent portion of the tail out for their $10 portion.
Most liquors try to only use the head and the body but its not an exact science and you either leave behind some body or you take a little tail.
>>
>>18274545
motherfucker you're dehydrated. drink water.
/thread
>>
I swear to god 99% of people who wake up with hangovers just didn't drink water the previous night
all you gotta do is have a glass every couple drinks it's not hard
>>
I used to have dreams where kit from poppyoppossum would be holding me captive in a cell and she would always say well I don't know if your a virgin but I'm not I would always say no I'm diffinently a virgin right after I said that she would walk over to my erect cock and suck it till I came after I came she would get some of it and put it in a test and then say I could use this for research after that I'd put my close on and before I left she would say come back if your ready for more I don't know what it meets but I have never had a wet dream more better in my life.
>>
Nigga, did people tell you to keep hydrated when you drink? Just make sure to have some water before you drink. Also eat something before you drink.
>>
File: 1484305369232.jpg (93KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1484305369232.jpg
93KB, 800x445px
5 beers should give you a hangover.

When I drink I have 2 to 4 servings of alcohol depending on the mood and event.

If you feel like you need to be that drunk to enjoy yourself you may have a problem, but it's more likely that you're just a stupid teenager.
>>
>>18274588
Fucking scrub
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.