[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'On probation' with a girl So 10 days ago i fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: judge-judy-sheindlin-620X400.jpg (49KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
judge-judy-sheindlin-620X400.jpg
49KB, 620x400px
'On probation' with a girl

So 10 days ago i fucked up big time with a girl by getting too fucked up around her and i ending up getting arrested for drunk driving on the way home from her place, after being belligerent and not listening to her when she said i should stay. Things were going good before that, and she liked me. After that awful night we talked a lot, i thought it was all over from the way she was acting. I couldn't blame her, my behavior was a bit out of control. Well she said last week she would maybe give me another date to see if i can shape up and be chill around her. I promised none of it would happen again and i could be.

So she went out of town for a few days and i left her alone during that time. Yesterday she texted me, and talked to me in a much friendlier way, almost back to how she was before i fucked up. She agreed to seeing me next week.

Now i have to be on my best behavior, but i still want to make my intentions clear. If we watch a movie, should i try cuddling her? She wants to see if i can be chill around her, and all i want to do is do just that, just kick back and relax with her, no alcohol this time. Things were going in a nice direction before, and we had started getting a bit intimate. I'm not trying to get in her pants, i know i have to regain her trust. But i kind of want to cuddle her if we watch a movie (which we probably will).

Would that be a bad idea? I'm afraid if i don't make my intentions clear that i still want to be close to her, she'll throw me in the friend zone.
>>
>>18274456

Used wrong word. I wouldn't say i was belligerent towards her, i was just stubborn and wanted to go home because i had work in the morning, and she's a bit of a drive from me.
>>
>>18274456
You're an angry drunk with a DUI pending court case. She could do loads better. You're out of control and need to sort yourself out before you get into a relationship.
>>
>>18274456
>I'm afraid if i don't make my intentions clear that i still want to be close to her, she'll throw me in the friend zone.

I was going to ask if people seriously think this is the way shit works, and then I realized this is 4chan...

Stop falling for the fucking friend zone meme.

The friend zone is not some fucking mythical place you get shunted to if you don't hit the right sequence of buttons.

This isn't a fucking video game.

Women aren't so fucking empty headed that they follow yes, no logic operations if you don't trigger all their flags like it's some kind of dating sim.

They are capable of developing their own thoughts and interpreting things on a case by case basis.

Frindzone is some bullshit guys who are incapable of taking responsibility or ackowledging women are more than just conquests made up.

There is no such fucking thing.
You are either rejected.
Too much of a pussy to take a chance
Or took a chance, got rejected, and are too desperate to acknowledge it.
>>
>>18274478

I'm not an angry drunk at all. I'm quite affectionate. We had smoked weed too so i was really fucked up and not feeling well. Didnt want her to see me in that state, plus i had to get home soon.

We all make mistskes, she's giving me a second chance.
>>
>>18274510
You drove crossfaded and you put others in danger. DUI is trailer trash shit. She needs someone with higher standards. Let her go.
>>
>>18274525

Shut the fuck up. I'm doing all that i can to fix everything. I'm not touching any kind of substance again.

I was also going under the limit, driving safely, there were NO cars in sight besides the cop who pulled me over for not signaling on a lane change. It was 4/20 and the cops were on the prowl. I'm not trailer trash.
>>
>>18274541
>I'm not trailer trash
Tell it to the judge, redneck.
>>
>>18274604
Yawn, some basement dwelling moralizer who lives off his parents. Easy to cast dispersions when you get taken care of by others
>>
>>18274492

I get it, but i'm more or less asking if i should make a move like that if i'm on thin ice with her.
>>
>>18274646
I just got called a basement dweller by a namefag.
>>
>>18275013
you've been given a second chance so why do you want to proceed as if nothing happened?

This should be a warning to all for overlooking red flag behavior early.
>>
>>18276107

What? No, we're going to talk about it.
>>
Bump. I see her tomorrow and i want to fix it.
>>
>>18277092
How's your court case? Have you spoken to a lawyer yet? Are you going to have to do community service? Maybe she can put on an orange vest and you can pick up garbage by the highway together you degenerate.
>>
>>18277240

I have, faggot. And since it's my first offense, he said i might not even get my license suspended with a plea bargain. I'll probably be able to continue driving which would be great since i have a job and school to go to. If it does get suspended, it won't be for very long. And this degenerate has an A average in his classes.
>>
>>18277254
>good grades
Good for you! Maybe you can tell the judge and you can avoid having to spend your weekends in jail like a nigger XD
>>
>>18277265

Why are you so salty? Does it bother you that girls still want to see me after doing something like going to jail, when you're so cringy they don't even talk to you again after a date?
>>
>>18277284
I'm married, haven't been on a date in years. Nice try tho jailbird.
>>
>>18274492
The irony is Redpill believes this as does MGTOW. That it's never their fault if they fuck up and blame the females.

Honestly you will know when you make a move or hint with what you say. Make a move until she rejects you, she will say it herself where you and her stand. If she says you are friends and or she hints at something else or even says you are like family then it's obvious she is not interested.
>>
>>18277288

You don't ever take your wife out? So you're either getting cucked daily for being a boring faggot, or she's too fat to leave the house xD
>>
>>18277295

I don't care about redpill or mgtow. I made my moves on her, and she reciprocated. But, i made a mistake the last time i saw her, a pretty bad one. So i'm wondering if i should try anything under the circumstances, or just casually hang out with her.
>>
>>18277336
Best plan: Do not go in with some dumbass plan.
get there, notice what's going on while your there, make a judgement call based on the things you've seen or experienced that night.

YOU don't have to be limited to predetermined yes, no operations either.
>>
>>18274456
Damn, dude.
Just got arrested and you're thinking about what chicks gonna think? Take her titty outta your mouth.

And come on... a promise?
I can tell your cornball ass is only looking to spin that promise into a pityfuck.

The only promise that matters is the one you make with yourself, lil man.

Get those priorities straight, kiddo.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.