[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do girls feel about dating guys who live at home with their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

How do girls feel about dating guys who live at home with their parents?

I feel like a piece of shit because I fucked my life up when I was younger. Im 26 and finishing school, getting a job doing server side programming. The issue here is I have no experience and will only being paid maybe 40k USD, since the job is in the middle of nowhere and I have to commute an hour. Problem is I live outside of NYC and it's expensive as fuck. My parents are upper middle class, but my mom is annoying as fuck. I don't want roommates at all. I just want a place where I can bring girls back to and look like an actual adult who can manage himself and pay bills.

Anyways if I live at home I probably wont be able to find a girl or have any sex at all. I have above average face and fit body, but I have nowhere to bring girls back to. I get attention from girls, but I just end up brushing them off because of my situation in life. On top of the embarrassment of being 26 and living with parents. I am saving my money, I have about 25k saved and I own a car which is maybe worth 10k. I worked part time while going to school and since I was 17 I was never unemployed. So i'm not a huge piece of shit, only a small one.
>>
File: I3Q6kE.png (500KB, 509x573px) Image search: [Google]
I3Q6kE.png
500KB, 509x573px
bump
>>
>>18274266
30/M still living with parents.

If your asian, I don't think it would be an issue at all, since that is quite common with asians (they stay with family forever).

I think girls might find it a bit strange, but as with most things, if you don't make it an issue, she usually won't (unless she's an asshole).

If your planning on getting laid, being with your parents probably reduces your chances as well.
>>
You'll need to find a woman that has a place willing to take you back to her place on the regular. Someone who is not looking for a sure thing or something long term. I'm a woman I consistently give advice to my friends to not date men that live at home with their parents. They are not ready for a real relationship. Why don't u use the money you have saved to move out?
>>
>>18274765
I have a female friend who is still living with family at 35 - she has 2 investment properties and people date her.

Double standard much?
>>
>>18274765
>Move out
With who? Rent isn't cheap enough to maintain by yourself and be emotionally stable in New York.
>>
>>18274777
Whoa dude wtf lucky 7 trips holy fucking shit
i gone get you cock sucked tonight!
>>
File: 0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (39KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
0042 - 8oSFC3e.jpg
39KB, 420x420px
>>
File: 40.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This is now a random pic thread!
>>
File: 33.gif (49KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
33.gif
49KB, 300x100px
>>
File: 1435.jpg (28KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435.jpg
28KB, 320x400px
>>
Try out the roommate thing. You might actually meet some cool people
>>
>>18274765
Because 40k a year isn't enough per month to live off of in my area.

Alright, this pretty much tells me Im fucked and never finding a gf. I kind of shot myself in the foot in the youth and now my dating life is royally fucked.

Kind of depressing to be honest.
>>
File: alientwerk.gif (499KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
alientwerk.gif
499KB, 500x500px
>>
>>18274750
Im white and yeah I would like to get laid since it's been years.

Im 26, if I don't start dating now I am going to end up alone for sure. It's rather depressing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.