[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't take the ridicule and people's false perceptions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
I can't take the ridicule and people's false perceptions of me anymore. Since I can't change their opinion of me, and people keep implying that I am a burden on society, I've decided to rid myself of the gene pool. I'm sure many of you will applaud this decision. Working on a suicide note, some last projects, etc., which will probably fall on deaf ears, but whatevs. I suppose what I'm asking of you guys is some help in discovering where exactly I went wrong or what I stand accused of, so I can make an attempt to clarify any misconception and partially-exonerate myself. I know I've fucked up many times but, somewhere along the line, shit got twisted around, blown out-of-proportion, and taken out-of-context. I am but a humble librarian with a drug problem and slew of mental health ailments who is trying to right various wrongs in vain. If there is no salvation, fear not, I will be gone soon. Until I finally bid thee adieu, however, please help a dying man gain some closure.
>>
>>18274015

We can do nothing to tell you what you did wrong without knowing who you are, what you've "done", etcetera.

Telling us you're gonna kill yourself for feeling like a failure is just us going "okay, and?" Because lots of people feel like they've failed at one point or another, and then go on living and find out what they thought was terrible was really kinda trivial in the long run.

You're probably young, so you're trying to run away from your problems instead of fixing them, and suicide is the quickest, easiest answer to make your temporary problems go away forever - but then you don't get to experience any more positives, or have any more joy in life, cause life is over. So... whatever, do what you want anon. Not like we could stop you.
>>
>>18274015
Why do you care about what people think? Do they pay your bills or assume control of your body, feeling what you feel, experiencing what you do or sharing your memories? Because if any of these is answered with a no, I don't think you really need to care that much. Dying won't give you closure. Living and changing will.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
It's fine. Someone will do their research and avenge me after I'm gone. Wish you fuckers could've been of greater assistance, but I've dug my own grave.
>>
>>18274064
I dunno man, I've done my best to confess all my sins. I can't remember everything, but it gradually gets thrown in my face until I am drowning in it. I have tried my earnest to change my ways, but people misconstrue what I'm about. I have also made desperate pleas for help, but am usually encouraged to "Do it, faggot", so in short time I intend to. This is cyber-bullying taken to another level.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPkDFO7WTW4
>>
Get over yourself, man.
>>
>>18274227
Alright man, I'm just paranoid. Like a mountain of shite is gonna come back and bite me in the ass, but if it does, I'll try to deal with it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.