[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since 4chan is my only social life should I suck it up and buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492607944583.png (573KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1492607944583.png
573KB, 710x842px
Since 4chan is my only social life should I suck it up and buy the 4chan pass?

for people who pay for it how do you find it?
>>
>>18273984
What does it even do besides bypassing the 60 second limit?
>>
>>18274020
You get to post in the VIP board don't you? I personally don't see the point
>>
>>18274020
Well sometimes cafes/train station or aka "public places" have banned 4chan or people who posted under that wifi got them self banned so if you are there and posting under the same wifi, well you will post jack shit unless you have VIP pass.
Also buying VIP gets us closer to canceling shitty adds
>>
>>18273984
You could also purchase the normal life pass. It costs around a standing up and a turning the computer off. Kind of cheap if you ask me.
>>
>>18274031
VIP board?

What could possibly be going on over that warrants $10(?)?
>>
>>18273984
I would do the same if I approved of the sites owner.
>>
Ask yourself this. How much money do you have to spare? How much do you think Hiroshimoot deserves it compared to you?

This website runs on money, so you wouldn't be throwing your money away if you spend it here, since you're here all the time anyway. And you never have to actually log in if you don't like it.

You won't ever know for certain unless you spend 20 bucks to do so.
>>
>>18273984
You could buy an SA account for half the price.
>>
>>18274088
Yep, probably not much at all. Save your casheesh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.