[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fastest way to lose weight with no excercise, I dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: fat guy.gif (962KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
fat guy.gif
962KB, 171x172px
What is the fastest way to lose weight with no excercise, I dont care if its dangerous/unhealthy. I'm around 6ft and 210 pounds, I would like to lose around 10 pounds in about 4 or 5 weeks, I know it's unlikely.
>>
>>18273704
2 lbs a weight is pretty reasonable, especially if you're overweight. Of course you should fucking excercise, I don't know why you wouldn't but even if you don't, losing weight ultimately comes down to how much you eat. Don't eat a lot and you'll lose. Try and eat like 2000 calories a day, that's very low for someone you're height and weight. You'll probably lose 6 or 7 lbs if you stick with it but no cheating.
>>
>>18273718
This.
>>
>>18273704
Eat very little.

Stick at 1400-1500 kcal. You'll lose weight.
>>
this is a stupid question
you are a fat and stupid person

those things aside, your best bet is to simply not eat for those few weeks. try living off of very low calorie foods and never eat a full meal, only snacks

no more soda, drink water exclusively
no carbs or protein of any kind, only have things like unsalted saltines and apples. snack on small portions of veggies, fruits, and nuts such as dates, grapes, figs, and some nuts

it'll be literal torture worse than going on a brief walk or jog every other day, but since you're such a sedentary piece of shit you're going to have to put that willpower to use and simply not stuff your fat fucking face
>>
>>18273704
DNP
>>
>>18273730
Would not recommend a no protein, no carb diet. Just eat less, try and get a good mix of protein carbs and fat from good source. You're right about soda though.

Also drinking water is very effective for managing hunger.
>>
Reduce your sugar intake
>>
>>18273704
The fastest way would be to stop eating completely and water fast while taking adderol, meth, or ephedrine.
>>
That's a very reasonable amount of weight to lose in that timeframe. Since you probably don't have much muscle, eating like 1500cals total for the next few weeks might do it. Try to cut down on drinking too much of anything, and stick to water.
>>
>no exercise
Good luck, senpai.
Eating better is great, but it only does so much.
At best, you'll put yourself on a starvation diet, lose the weight with great struggle, and then rebound and pick it all back up.

Cut out some shit, cut out some soda, replace it with healthier food and water, and exercise. You don't need anything too strenuous, though if you start something intensive and stick with it you can shape up very quickly.
>>
>>18273839
Nigger, I live a relatively healthy lifestyle, i don't drink much soda at all, and am vegetarian.
>>
>>18274017
Bullshit you do. People who live a 'relatively healthy lifestyle' aren't 210 pounds.

I don't care how slow your metabolism is, if you're not eating junk, you must be eating an absurd amount of it. But I strongly suspect you're not being completely honest and you're eating junk.
>>
>>18274017

>healthy lifestyle
>no exercise

Not that healthy.
>>
So what about a guy who isn't an idiot?

I've started walking five miles a day. It isn't a huge commitment so I feel like it's something I won't quit on.

But I know it barely counts as exercise. What should I add in next?
>>
>>18274147
Contrary to most people's beliefs, walking is an excellent form of exercise. If you do that walk five or six days a week and watch the diet, you'll lose weight. No ifs or buts
>>
>>18274147
plank for 5 minutes per day with minimal breaks between
it'll get your core prepared for what's to come
>>
>>18273704
Calculate TDEE and remove 1000 Cal. Eat no more than that everyday and boom you'll lose 2lbs a week
>>
>>18274147
Experiment. The key isnt the most effective exercise, it's the one you enjoy the most. I went from walking to running, hated it and rebounded back to being fat. Tried swimming, hated it. Eventually happened upon cycling and lost 50 pounds in a year because turns out I love going fast. The key is to keep trying different things until you find something you actually want to do, rather than thinking of it as a chore you do to un-fat yourself.
>>
DNP is the fastest way. Buy it off Alibaba and ignore the dies fags. Look up the guides for the doses. DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL ON IT OR YOU WILL DIE. You'll feel hot but fat will melt away,
>>
>>18273704
Hahahaha go through a terrible break up

>Baby momma kicked me out mid-February
>Was 5'10 221 pounds fat fuck
>As of today down to 186.7 pounds
>Combined with hitting the gym fasted I now have a skin flap for a stomach
>>
>>18274608
Don't buy it off Alibaba unless you're looking to treat it, cap it and sell the majority of it
>>
>>18273704
>no exersize
Eat under your calorie maintenance and you will naturally lose weight over time.

Keep in mind that if you did exersize it would speed up the process
>>
>>18273704
Cocaine.
>>
>start lifting or some sort of regimen every other day
>run on days in between
>don't eat junk food, fast food, candy, bread, fruits, or generally anything that you don't make yourself
> eat chicken and fish, veggies especially broccoli, kale and beans
>count the calories of what you eat

Also go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>18273704
start with the cotton-ball diet, wean into bulimia
>>
>>18274017

>healthy lifestyle
>vegetarian

Pick one you fat lazy shit.
>>
The following have worked for me... there's a lot of obesity in my family and I learned to control my weight by avoiding:
-Soda drinks, all types (even light).
-Sugar.
-Coffee creamer (EXTREMELY bad), weight loss was impossible for me when I consumed it no matter how much I dieted or exercised (ignorance... I thought it was inoffensive).
-1 carb per meal, never 2. Whole grain carbs are better.
-Avoid fried food like a plague.
-Sleep well
-Find a form of cardio you like... I hate all of them except dancing.
-If you drink, avoid binge eating after it.
-Sleep well and find ways to shed stress.

In my experience obesity rests on four pillars:
-Bad eating habits (main pillar)
-No exercise.
-Poor sleep habits.
-Being stressed.
>>
I'd suggest drinking protein shakes in the morning and night while keeping active. I myself became a little underweight from them because it caused lack of appetite and food digested better, plus your skin becomes amazing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.