[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>see a topic saying, "Dude, just be confident to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1467417659391.jpg (72KB, 800x554px) Image search: [Google]
1467417659391.jpg
72KB, 800x554px
>see a topic saying, "Dude, just be confident to get girls!!"
>tfw 26 and never had any female attention ever
>tfw missed out on teenage relationships
>tfw went through hellish years of university without any social life at all
>tfw never had any social life or acquaintances since 18
>tfw lift weights but will always be ugly
>tfw resentment is too cyclical to motivate me
>tfw never been to a party or pub or club
>tfw you need friends to make friends / get a gf and after that all you do is jockey for status and act as entertainment for women
>tinder / internet has confirmed that women only care about top tier Chads and have extremely easy lives
>too middle class and quiet for slags, too ugly and nerdy and quiet for middle class girls, don't fit in anywhere

So what do I do, apart from losing all hope and empathy for other people? It seems like society is a major scam. Picrelated, the thought of going to any social event is a joke by now. The only thing people talk about is social subjects.
>>
>>18273437
>>tfw missed out on teenage relationships
IDK what people see in teenage relationships... It's completely overrated IMHO. Girls at that age are flat, annoying, they screech when they talk, plus it's super hard to create a real bond at that age, especially when you have so much shit on your plate because of school.
>>
>>18273437
>>tinder / internet has confirmed that women only care about top tier Chads and have extremely easy lives
Bullshit.
>>
>>18273453
Yeah I agree to a degree.

Women DO have extremely easy lives.

But there are only brain dead stacies on tinder, and they are not 100% of women.
>>
>>18273437
Yet you wouldn't date an ugly woman
>>
Read "The Book of Pook". You sound like me, I'm not in the place I want to be yet but reading that changed my perspective on this stuff for the better. One main point is to focus on yourself, what you want in life, your dreams. While pursuing that, you will feel more passionate about life and women will notice. Another important thing is not to look at them as your goal or objective, they should be the fun in your life, not your purpose in it.
>>
>>18273468
They are 100% of women that men will date though. So, cognitive bias.

Not butthurt because that's how social Darwinism works, I haven't fallen victim to my own hubris to the point where I've forgotten that.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.